SASS Wire Forum

FS Misc brass and reloading dies

Price(s) are shipped, first I'll take "X" posted to the thread get's it. Thanks for looking.

1) 40 S&W 1000 new Starline $140

2) 444 Marlin RP (Remington) NICKEL. 89 new cases. $70

3) Sold Pending Funds. 375 Winchester. All WW-Super (Winchester). 300 new, bagged. 60 new, in 20rd boxes. 61 once fired in 20 round boxes.(one of the boxes is the old one marked "Big Bore 94") 421 total. $230

4) Sold Pending Funds. 243 Winchester. Frontier headstamp (Hornady I believe) 100 new bagged.(I actually counted 102...not counting them twice) $45

5) 7mm Magnum. 73 new R-P(Remington), 60 R-P once fired, 19 Winchester NICKEL once fired. $80

6) 7MM Magnum Hornady Custom grade, New dimension die set new in shrink wrap. $30

Edited by Fireball #7709 Life

Price(s) are shipped to your FFL, first I'll take "X" posted to the thread get's it. Thanks for looking.

Hey there Fireball! I'm sure it was an oversight but the last I checked, brass and dies didn't need to be shipped to an FFL holder. :D

Hey there Fireball! I'm sure it was an oversight but the last I checked, brass and dies didn't need to be shipped to an FFL holder. :D

LOL. No matter how much I proof read, someone always finds something! :P Thanks, I'll correct it.