SASS Wire Forum

Another hero lost.

Smokestack SASS#87384

The Cajon Cowboys and all Southern California shooters have lost a hero today. Calamity Candy has left us. She will be sorely missed.

Candy was a rare breed. She was that special kind of person who always put others first. I can't think of a single time where she did otherwise, even when it meant there may be nothing left for her. She spent countless hours (years really) dedicating herself to the game we all love and always did it with a smile on her face. The world is a brighter place since she has been a part of it and she has left an impression in my heart that will always be there.

Candy was a special Cowgirl, that's for sure. She did so much for The Cajon Cowboys and The Cowboys in Norco and she always did it with a smile on her face. Rest In Peace, sweet Candy.

Edited by Yul Lose

A wonderful lady and tireless supporter of SASS and the Cajon Cowboys!

Even in her darkest hours, her sense of humor was unfailing.

Godspeed Candy!

Prayers up .

Lord I pray you give peace and understanding.

Help Family and Friends to remember the joy and love.

In Jesus name

Amen .

Prayers up for comfort for the family and friends of Mrs.Candy.

Yesterday was a sad day and a huge loss to everyone who knew Candy.

I am not a Southern Californian but found myself at Cajon frequently. Candy befriended me and made me feel like part of the family. I was always on her posse and we had a great time; even when the targets kept moving.

She was an inspiration, tireless worker and friend to many.

My best wishes go out to JJ, Debby, Rudy and the grandchildren. While we share in their loss, it is hard to imagine the grief they must endure. Our hearts and are prays go with them.

Nels

Edited by Nasty Nels

Tough news for Darlin' Dakota Jo and me.

We started with the Cajon Cowboys in 2004. JJ and Candy were some of the first friends that we made. Always a smile and friendly word with a hug hello. There is a big hole in the world today as we lose Candy. Prayers out to JJ and their family.

Conejo Kid & Darlin' Dakota Jo

Uno and I were in shock when we heard the news. She was one in a million and we were fortunate to be able to call her and JJ friends.

Rest in peace wonderful lady. Prayers up for JJ and their family.

CK and Uno.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a total shock when I learned today of the loss of Candy. My heart just felt like I had been stabbed. She was such a vibrant and outgoing person with a smile and a good word for everyone she met. I have known her for a great many years and her loss will be felt when ever I shoot. My thoughts and prayers are with J.J. and her entire family. She had love for all of us.

Diamond Fred