SASS Wire Forum

Territorial Prison Break

Yul Lose

Howdy Yuma, Az. pards, I plan on shooting the Territorial Prison Break coming up next week and was wondering about the dry camping conditions. Have you been getting much rain? Should I make motel reservations?

Edited by Yul Lose

Hey Yul

I just talked to Doc Skinner over in Yuma, He was out to the range on Saturday and said it was a little muddy but no standing puddles, If there's no more rain between now and the shoot camping should be ok, The only fly in the ointment is that the weather report called for another storm coming in Monday here in San Diego If it's a fairly large one Yuma will get rain too. I Guess just wait and see.

Willy B'

Hey YulI just talked to Doc Skinner over in Yuma, He was out to the range on Saturday and said it was a little muddy but no standing puddles, If there's no more rain between now and the shoot camping should be ok, The only fly in the ointment is that the weather report called for another storm coming in Monday here in San Diego If it's a fairly large one Yuma will get rain too. I Guess just wait and see.Willy B'

Yeah I'd hate to get over there and can't camp at the range. Won't have a tow along to get to the range in. Might just motel it. Thanks.

Yeah I'd hate to get over there and can't camp at the range. Won't have a tow along to get to the range in. Might just motel it. Thanks.

I always stay at the Microtel. Range is close and there is a restaurant next door.

Tell you what. If you stay in a motel, I'll buy you dinner on Friday night.

I always stay at the Microtel. Range is close and there is a restaurant next door.

Sounds like a deal, Ace. Let me see if they have room for me.

I'll see you there.