SASS Wire Forum

New six gun advice

Dark Horse Charlie

Da top gun is a right fine looker ....

Don't really care fer thems that shine in my eyes ....

Nice Grips ...

Jabez Cowboy

Hey Jabez, thanks! I like them shiny and I like them not shiny! I really like the charcoal blued ones but thems is hard to come by!! The grips not only look nice but the feel great too.

Charley,

If you're still possibly looking for an Evil Roy in SS, you might want to check Davidson's Galley of Guns. www.galleryofguns.com/ Click on Gun Finder (Gun Genie) and do a search on Cimmarron. It will progress you through a series of selections until you get to Evil Roy and Stainless. I note that they have 2 in stock in 5.5 SS in .357 and 1 in stock in .45 (you didn't say what caliber you wanted.). You'll also note that they ask for your zip code--that is so they can ascertain whether they have an affiliated dealer anywhere close to you, where the actual sale can take place.. Normally an affiliated dealer will offer the gun at a greatly reduced price from what Davidson's is quoting, in this case $960.70. Just as am example, the FFl in my locality that I always use for firearm transactions offers the gun for $802.99--a rather significant savings. Furthermore Davidson's has a rock solid LIFETIME warranty on all their guns. If something goes wrong, they will replace the gun free of all cost, PERIOD! I've purchased several guns this way and have never had a problem---but be perfectly clear: I have no connection to Davidson's whatsoever.

The only problem that I see is whether there is an affiliated dealer close by in N.Y., which is such a terribly gun unfriendly state, that has an agreement with Davidson's to receive the gun, and take payment and complete all the required paper work. If I had your zip code I could help you with the answer to that question., Anyway, good luck. Be happy to help if you have any further questions.

Okoboji Kid

Charley,

If you're still possibly looking for an Evil Roy in SS, you might want to check Davidson's Galley of Guns. www.galleryofguns.com/ Click on Gun Finder (Gun Genie) and do a search on Cimmarron. It will progress you through a series of selections until you get to Evil Roy and Stainless. I note that they have 2 in stock in 5.5 SS in .357 and 1 in stock in .45 (you didn't say what caliber you wanted.). You'll also note that they ask for your zip code--that is so they can ascertain whether they have an affiliated dealer anywhere close to you, where the actual sale can take place.. Normally an affiliated dealer will offer the gun at a greatly reduced price from what Davidson's is quoting, in this case $960.70. Just as am example, the FFl in my locality that I always use for firearm transactions offers the gun for $802.99--a rather significant savings. Furthermore Davidson's has a rock solid LIFETIME warranty on all their guns. If something goes wrong, they will replace the gun free of all cost, PERIOD! I've purchased several guns this way and have never had a problem---but be perfectly clear: I have no connection to Davidson's whatsoever.

The only problem that I see is whether there is an affiliated dealer close by in N.Y., which is such a terribly gun unfriendly state, that has an agreement with Davidson's to receive the gun, and take payment and complete all the required paper work. If I had your zip code I could help you with the answer to that question., Anyway, good luck. Be happy to help if you have any further questions.

Okoboji Kid

Thanks Ill check it out!