SASS Wire Forum

Prayers needed for Parson Delacroix

Johnny Dollar

Below is the text of an email we received from Diamond Lilly of the Peacemakers. Please keep him in your prayers during this time.

Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 2:08 PM

Subject: Need Prayers for a Peacemaker

I received a very sad call from Ghost Raider today regarding his brother, Parson Delacroix (David Wilson).

Parson has been diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor and was admitted to UMMC in Jackson a few days ago.

Parson is in ICU as of now, but may be moved to a room before his scheduled surgery on Tuesday of next week.

We dont have many details right now, but Ghost Raider wanted to make sure their Cowboy Family knew about this and asked for prayers on his behalf. Ghost Raiders spoke of how important their Cowboy Family has been to them over the years, he will keep me updated on how things are going and when there is any additional information I will post it to our Mississippi Peacemaker facebook page.

Please send prayers his way and ask that his doctors hands be guided,

On behalf of the Peacemakers

Diamond Lilly

Payers up for a complete healing for Mr. Wilson and comfort for him and his family and friends.

God bless this member of our Cowboy Family. May the hands of his doctors be guided by our great healer. May peace and comfort be spread to all who love him as they wait the outcome of surgery. In Jesus name I pray

...Jim

Sincerest prayers for a speedy recovery and return to the shooting line, for a true Cowboy.

DS

Lord I pray you put your protection over Mr. Wilson

The you gide the Dr's hands and the Surgery is a Success .

And you speed the healing and recovery.

Its in Jesus name we pray .

Amen .

Parson is a great cowboy!! My prayers go out for him and his family!!

Standing up for the Parson, tall on my knees for the man, his family and all who know him!

I have shot with "Parson" many times and he has always been a good pardner to posse with. "Dear God, we place our worries and "Parson" in your hands. Calm his fears and we ask you restore him to health again." Irish Pat

Edited by Irish-Pat

Prayers heading south from this cowboy for the Parson and his family.

Lord give them the strength needed for this time of trial.

Blessings+

Had the good pleasure of meeting Parson Delacroix at the 2012 Great Nor'easter.

Birdie and I join the rest of the cowboy family by standing in the gap for you and pray that your treatment is successful and your recovery is total.

~:Wylie:~

Edited by Wylie Harp, #21158L

As an update, Parson was wheeled into surgery earlier this morning according to his brother. I'll update as I hear more.

Thanks to all that sent prayers.... he needs them which is ironic as he the one that always has a prayer or a good word for everyone else first.

He always leads off every match big or small with a prayer. Last time I saw him was at our annual match in November. Parson led Cowboy Church on Sunday morning.