SASS Wire Forum

Drunk Driver At Airport

Subdeacon Joe

Thoughts:

Amazing how that right headlight kept fixing itself.

For a drunk he drives pretty good. Went THROUGH a lot of doors in glass walls that were just slightly wider than the car, but didn't hit the walls.

Where were all the people? Emptiest airport I've ever seen.

It amazed me that people that had nothing to do with the chase went towards the vehicle rather than the opposite direction as it passed by. That crazy drunk person could have had a car full of explosives.

I found the video interesting at the end of the video, At the bottom left corner there is a video labeled "what lies below" it has a shot of a woman in a yellow bikini under water. It's a video of a guy on a beach with and underwater metal detector finding all sorts of things, including jewelry underwater at a beach.

I'm guessing that the driver watched Blues Brothers a bit too much....

Seriously, why didn't one of those officers shoot?

They didn't shoot because they knew some Bleeding Heart do-gooder would start a face book attack that the poor sod in the car was unarmed, a really good person, and was just a little tipsy. Then they'd hang the poor security dude. Besides, it as a really fun chase.