SASS Wire Forum

Two Shot George Passes On in California

Shanghai

Two Shot George passed the day after Christmas. The following was sent by Leapin Otis to the Cowboys who knew him:

"Many of us knew that George battled his illness for several years. George refused to stop shooting right up until the end. George shot the Ukiah match a week before he died. Jerry James, George's son in law, put George's boots on before he passed. George died with his boots on".

"Was George beaten by his illness? No, It was a draw. We are all humbled by George's courage and love of Cowboy Action Shooting in the face of his illness. They don't get much tougher than Two Shot George"

"Happy Trails George, you will be missed. Until we meet again".

Richmond RoughRiders

PS: There will be a Celebration of Life for George, date to be announced. Cowboy Dress is requested.

Prayers up for comfort for Mr. George's family and friends.

Prayers up .

Prayers for peace and understanding.

Prayers & Condolences to family & friends from Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

This is very sad news. I just shot with George a couple of weeks ago. He seemed in really good spirits, all things considered. He was a great cowboy and will certainly be missed. My condolences to his family.

Prayers and condolences for George and his family...May he rest in peace....God bless....Jim

George was my friend, shot with him for a number of years, he wrote good stages, always willing to help anybody that needed it from beginner to experienced. He was positively without a doubt a man to ride the river with. I am glad I knew him as long as I did and prode to call him a friend.

RIP George

Edited by The Shoer 27979