SASS Wire Forum

Billy the Kid movie

Rye Miles #13621

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2935888/

Anyone see this? I just picked it up at the library. The reviews are that it's a pretty bad movie, but it's a western!!! :lol:

Edited by Rye Miles #13621

Very very very grade B .

Bad acting but see worse .

Its time out of your life you will never get back lol

Another stinker but not about The Kid is Hateful Eight. I recorded it on Direct TV and started watching it the other night. Made it to 10 minutes in Chapter 2 and that was as far as I could stand it. Maybe it got better, but with Jackson and Tarantino I can't see how.

Another stinker but not about The Kid is Hateful Eight. I recorded it on Direct TV and started watching it the other night. Made it to 10 minutes in Chapter 2 and that was as far as I could stand it. Maybe it got better, but with Jackson and Tarantino I can't see how.

Going to have to completely disagree with you there about hateful eight. An excellent movie

I don't think I made it that far, and that was on an airplane where I usually just leave the movie on and fall asleep. This time I shut it off.

Wow...what a stinker!!! :wacko: Good thing I got it at the library, I lasted 20 minutes and fell asleep! Iwoke up and tried to watch it where I left off and fell asleep in 5 minutes for the night!!

Whew...that was Baaaaad!

Going to have to completely disagree with you there about hateful eight. An excellent movie

WHAT ?

Really ?

You was able to stay awake ?

Movies ... in yore eyes... are like folk's music in their ears. I watched Hateful Eight... and when it got to the pare where Samuel L. Jackson with the nekid feller out in the snow... I wanted to shoot my TV.

Instead... next day... I took my Benelli M-4 and my son took his Beretta 390 outside... and threw the disk up into the air. I shot first and missed... musta got somethin' in my eye. But I was also tossin', too. My son... Clint... who has shot several perfect trap matches in his day... blew SLJ's Hateful Eight blu-ray movie... all to heck-&-back.

Never... never... knock somebody else's tastes. There is no accountability... for "tastes".

ts

Contrary to my perception going in, I watched "The Hateful Eight" a couple nights ago. It was surprisingly good movie. It held its own in many regards. It did have that Quinton Tarantino flavor to it (sometimes good and sometimes not), and it was (again) surprisingly good. I found it to be a suspenseful whodunit with very good acting (great cast) with a real western setting. It gets 4 Stars from this doubter.