SASS Wire Forum

So... was Santa good to y'all...?

Well? Was he? :)

Sassparilla Kid really surprised me with a couple of antique Stanley planes (a block plane and a Bedrock jack plane), and a cool hardwood mallet to accompany the Stanley Sweetheart bench chisels from last Christmas. :blush:

I'm happy! ^_^

• Like 1

We're sticks in the mud. We started giving gift cards several years ago. After 33 years it's harder and harder trying to figure out what each wants. I get mine from 2 local "toy" stores and a Visa I can use anywhere. She gets Visa cards that she can use where and for what she wants at the moment.

My wife & son got me Cabelas gift cards. I want a new fish finder for the pontoon boat. Looked at Cabelas on line and they have exactly what I want on sale ($100.00 off). Didn't cost me anything as I used the gift cards and my points and also got free shipping too.

Now all I have to do is install it on the boat.

I got a new loading manual, a book on bullet casting, and a new digital scale.......but the best part was that when we were over at my wife's parents for our Christmas Eve gathering, my 2 year old grandson who has not started talking much and really only says "oh no" and "yay" thought I was leaving when I walked outside for a minute and started running after me yelling "pop pop".... :D

I got coal in my stocking....... :(:( :( :(:(

Atleast you got a stocking..... :D

ACTUALLY, although I knew it was in the box, I had not touched it nor seen it till Christmas Eve.

It was a Browning Buckmark .22 Field Target model, 5.5" Bull Brl. and real wood grips.

REALLY NICE!

I enjoy shooting my .22's as much as any firearm I have.

..........Widder

For the first time in my life, I received a gift for which the giver was required to have a MA firearms permit. Coming from a family of non-shooters, my hobby has been, up to this point, self-funded. I introduced my nephew to shooting a couple of years back, and this year he has his permit (and a brand-spanking new Beretta 92). He used his permit to buy a pound of Varget for his uncle. Man, it's great to finally have folks understand your interests and help to foster them.

LL

Mine was kinda spred out over the past 2 months. Been saving money this year and just before deer season received my new Rock River Arms LAR8, which is their version of the AR-10. Built in America just the way I wanted. Second, was a real thiller, back in October from our yearly match I won 2 of 10 guns from the raffle. Did not need either, but sure almost did keep, but sold them. Then I sold my Dillon SQD and LymanyT mag. With those sales I received in the middle of December my new Dillon 650 with all the bells and whistles. Have wanted one since 1992 but just couldn't do it. With winning the guns that made it possible. Really made my Christmas and what a machine!!

Great!

The wife got me a Skinner sight, sling and swivels for the old Glenfield, seasons 2 and 3 of Have Gun Will Travel and I think best of all, a really really nice wallet. Got some really good books on John Wayne and Indians as well.

All of My family had a great Christmas.

I Myself ?

I got the same thing I have got for the Last Century .

THE BILL !

My daughter and son-in-law gave me a beautiful Smith & Wesson Number 1 3rd model revolver. For some reason I couldn't quite take it in cause my vision was bleary cause I had all this water in my eyes.

I got some nice things but the best gift was was daughter, son-in-law and grandson came to visit.

That was the best gift.

I'm glad we could make it up there Pat. We had a great time. Maybe the trip in August will align with a match. I know Baby Face Finster would love to go.

I got coal in my stocking....... :(:( :( :(:(

That's what happens to you for picking on Sweet innocent me... And for not liking that beautiful white stuff

We purchased a farm this year so that was my christmas present. my wife received some new ar 500 targets, her rifle is with carty getting slicked up, and the kids got way to many toys