SASS Wire Forum

Found amongst my old things.....

Forty  Rod SASS 3935

..... A really nice 6 oz pocket or hip flask marked "Fine British Pewter, Sheffield, England" and bearing two logos in small circles, one with a sea horse and the other with a triangle divided horizontally with a "B" in the top half and a "PC" in the lower.

This was a gift from a fraternity brother for my graduation from college and he had it engraved with my name, a floral scroll, and "Private Reserve" on the convex face. It is in really good condition and I have never carried it. I decided it would be perfect to transport my Robitussin when I'm out and about, but the cork has shrunk a bit and the adhesive holding it in the cap has failed.

Would Duco Cement work to fix it in place?

Thanks to you both and a Merry Christmas (even if my garage door busted last night and I can't get out of the house) to everyone.

Been there! I was all loaded to go to a shoot, both springs busted, I was a captive until help arrived!

Blackfoot :(

Barge Cement worked well. Surprised I hadn't thought of it myself. Got several tubes in different locations in my shop.

Garage door is fixed. Loose bolts in the side rails let it slide out far enough to jam the dang thing.