SASS Wire Forum

Thank you on the wire for the advice

Ventura Slim, SASS #35690

I might not ask a lot of questions, but I sure enjoy reading a lot of the post and often learn some good stuff from MANY of the Wire Pards.

And I will join in with you with a big 'Thanks'.

..........Widder

• Like 3

Yep, same here. I find the ones that tell you to use BP when someone asks about smokeless, or the ones that tell you to throw rocks when you ask about a problem will your '92 to be extremely helpful.

VS and Widder are right! I'm still learning things from the wire, and it's appreciated. Bought several guns off the classifieds for a fair price, and never been burned. Really enjoy reading, and learning from it. Winter is here, and i'm able to read it pretty often, but it's much harder for me to stay up with it in the spring and summer, because I farm and am busy in the good weather. Anyway, thanks, and have a Merry Christmas!

Generally a question that's answered here, benefits more than the OP.
More often than not, it's also replied with a leavening of humor.

Replies by those really in the know are priceless. It doesn't take long to ferret out who those pard's are and you listen closely when they speak. There's not a question I can think of that hasn't been covered at some point in time, here on the wire.

I also wish to thank those who share their knowledge with us, and do so with facts, not hearsay.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. RBK

• Like 1

RBK, your tips on shotgun shell reloading are read by many including myself. Please continue your good work in the coming year.