SASS Wire Forum

bought me

kit lewis

Know your going enjoy those 44/40s. Like mine. I lucked into a Ponsness Warren 800c for my Christmas present, thanks to so great friends who pony expressed across the state to save me shipping. Merry Christmas to the cowboy family we all have come together as. GW

Picked up a cute little 410 sxs for my kids. Other than that kinda going the other way. Sold off most my irons. The best gun related thing for me was i was able to give my brother and his boys their first center fire rifles.

I;m still thinking about a Christmas present for myself, got a couple in mind, waiting for an "after the holidays sale!"

Uberti Cimmaron 1873 in a 44 special Carbine .

I shoot BP and this should be a lot easier to clean then my Rossi 92.

Marry Christmas to all.

My the Lord bless your Season :-)

two new hats,, and two new shirts,,, pair of P jrs for the missus,,,, and a new tin of altoids,,,, I use the tin for my gum! hehe

My wife surprised me with a Ruger Model 77 in .270. It and a twin in .280 were at the local gun shop. Too Tall Bob bought the 280 but I drug my feet on the 270 and it disappeared from the rack.

Friday we went shooting. I had my 45-70s and TTB had his 280 (I thought). He had me try out the "280" first. The target said Merry Christmas Al around the edge. After a couple of shots everyone has this sh**y smile. I'm a little thick sometimes, I finally picked up the ammo box and it was 270!

Quite a surprise.

BS

Edited by Barry Sloe