SASS Wire Forum

Here's a surprise ~ Metallica...!

Well whaddaya know! :)

Metallica Singer Leaves Bay Area Because of "Elitist" Attitude

Metallica's James Hetfield said, "'I kind of got sick of the Bay Area, the attitudes of the people there, a little bit,' he said. 'They talk about how diverse they are, and things like that, and it's fine if you're diverse like them. But showing up with a deer on the bumper doesn't fly in Marin County. My form of eating organic doesn't vibe with theirs.'"

^_^

Now there's a thought, Loophole...! :lol:

Comparison... "Whisky In the Jar," first the classic rendition by the Dubliners, then Metallica's interpretation.

Interesting...! Quite a juxtaposition...! :)

Thanks for posting this Hardpan! Hetfield narrated a hunting show either last year or the year before.

Can't remember the name, but they were hunting brown bear in Alaska. The antis almost went into therapy.

CBG

The reason the record industry tried to kill Metal was because the groups were getting too right wing and too macho. Believe it.

Edited by Pat Riot, SASS #13748

July 16th, 1986. 18th birthday. Just out of high school. Took my future bride to Ozzy and Metallica for my b-day. Awesome concert! Invited 7000 of my closest friends to my party.