SASS Wire Forum

R.O. Classes in Ohio

mean gun mark

After years of being a student of SASS, Im going to try teaching it some. Boaz and Myself are going to teach RO1 and RO2 On Janurary the 14th. Starting at 8am. Class will be supervised by Lassiter. Please let me or Boaz know if you are wanting to sign up, we will have books printed and ready for you, lunch will be provided by mgm and honey bunny. Come join your cowboy buddys and get caught up on the latest rule updates. Cost is $10 for RO1 and $25 for RO2. Refreshers are free.

Most likely at Piqua fish and game clubhouse if the back room doesn't get "rented"out. In which case it will be at a local Piqua hotel meeting room. We will keep everyone updated

we have the back room at the piqua fish and game confirmed,,,,,,anyone wanting ro1 or ro2 let us know so we can have enough books printed and ready, also I will need to know how many lobsters to order for lunch.

dang.....I need my ROII refresher and yu fellas are makin' it awful tuff ta say no....dunt suppose yu cud kick in on gas money???? :D

would $20 help?