SASS Wire Forum

2 Uberti Stallions and Custom Tooled, Spotted Rig with Shell Loops

I'm selling my P-Jrs. and custom rig. (I've decided to use my Rugers since we've had them "Boogied", so these P-Jr.'s need to move down the trail.) The P-Jrs. were bought lightly used and I've only used them for 1-2 months last spring. This set is perfect for youth shooters and women with small hands.
(2) Uberti P-Jr Stallions, 5 1/2" barrels, shovel handle, .38SP. Very light use, tuned at Rocky Mountain Arms and work well. Frames are the same size as a .22, similar to the Single-Six or Frontier, and great for small hands. Shipping to your local FFL included.
Very lightly used rig is a 33" 1 piece "gunfighter" style double strong side from Slickbald Customs. Back buckle with shotgun shell 2x loops for ten 20ga shells and three loops for .38 built in. Holsters are dropped and canted toe forward 10 degrees. Has lots of "spots" (shiny bling things) -- too many to count. The rig's color is "Dr. Pepper brown" and black, with a custom tooling pattern. This rig is truly a one of a kind rig, valued at $1800 new. I'm asking $1100 for the rig alone; or $2100 for both guns and the rig (firm). Slickbald said he'd polish the rig up good before it goes out to you!
Rig or guns can be bought separately; guns must be bought as a set.
Please email tkoleber@aol.com with questions or for pictures. Thank you!
~Velvet (#94935)