SASS Wire Forum

45 Cowboy special brass?

Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904

A search of the forums would have found this topic, same question as yours:

http://www.sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=254756&hl=%2B45+%2Bspecial+%2Bbrass

The address and phone to contact American Cowboy Ammo is in the topic discussion. Scroll down.

You will find it is slightly expensive, but they have the exclusive rights to have Starline manufacture the brass.

Good luck, GJ

Edited by Garrison Joe, SASS #60708

A search of the forums would have found this topic, same question as yours:

http://www.sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=254756&hl=%2B45+%2Bspecial+%2Bbrass

The address and phone to contact American Cowboy Ammo is in the topic discussion. Scroll down.

You will find it is slightly expensive, but they have the exclusive rights to have Starline manufacture the brass.

Good luck, GJ

I saw that, but I can't get a good email for American Cowboy ammo.

info@acammo.com is the e-mail address I used. The link from their website is corrupt - it shows on the website correctly but the actual link has added code that doesn't allow the e-mail to go though.

While not exactly quick, the company was easy to do business with and shipped what they said they would.

Just mail them a check with a note for what you want. Takes a about a week to get the brass delivered. Not exactly high tech in these days of internet shopping, kind of reminds me of my childhood when you looked in a catalog, and mailed an order form for what you wanted with a check--in those days it was model rockets, airplanes, etc.