SASS Wire Forum

How do people keep track?

Alpo

Web comic, and the guy is texting the girl pictures of dicks.

Dick Nixon, Dick Tracy, Dick Van Dyke, Moby Dick. Then he sends one of Robin and she replies, angrily, that that was obviously Damian Wayne, and not Dick Grayson.

Who? So I Google him. He's the FIFTH Robin.

?????

We had millionaire Bruce. Dick's parents died and Bruce just - took him in. No muss no fuss.

Dick grows up, decides he is tired of being a sidekick. No more Robin - Nightwing.

Bruce finds ANOTHER young orphan of trapeze artists to replace him. Not that easy now. Can't just take him into your house. CPS gets involved. Bruce a FIT guardian? Courts and lawyers and judges.

And that's about the time I quit reading Batman, so that's the last I knew.

#2 also grows up, becomes Redbird.

New kid, like Skippy in The Incredibles, decides to prove to Batman he's got what it takes to be the new Robin. It works, but later Joker murders him. #3 dead.

Girl, daughter of master criminal, becomes crimefighting vigilante The Spoiler, but eventually becomes the fourth Robin, and then later the THIRD Batgirl. The she goes back to being The Spoiler.

Meanwhile, #3 is NOT REALLY DEAD. He now becomes the adult superhero Red Robin.

Confused yet?

There's a serious SERIOUS super-badguy. He has a daughter. Also a badguy. She and Batman have a son. He grows up as a badguy, like Mom and Gramps, but switches to good (I think) and becomes Robin #5.

Five Robins? Ywo of whom have grown to adulthood? Just how old IS "millionaire playboy philanthropist Bruce Wayne" anyway?

#3 Was the Red Hood. I goggled Robin and came up with 7 of them. I don't keep up with the comics but I keep up with the animated movies and have seen all of them at one time or another.

History of Robin

http://www.cbr.com/from-dick-to-damian-a-history-of-robin-batmans-superstar-sidekick/

I think Batman was a Pedophile behind the Mask !

I think Batman was a Pedophile behind the Mask !

So it has been said by some.