SASS Wire Forum

Trigger Happy Ted is getting a new knee

Wild Horse John

Ted is going in for a knee replacement tomorrow morning. While not a serious procedure, surgery under general anesthesia is serious enough. Besides he's now a certified "old fart", he turned 70 last week. So prayers are in order. My wife, Clementine Pennyfeather, has her church prayer line on the job. But the more the better.

Prayers up for "the old man". Ted is a great pard to shoot with and swap lies with as well.

May the medicos work efficiently and skillfully, and may recovery be a breeze.

God Bless,

GJ

Had both of mine replaced 4 years ago. No, not at the same time. The surgeries went so well that I was shooting a match 13 days after the surgery. Here's hoping his goes just as well.

I'm sure his knee will come out just fine the Doc are very good these days. I hope is not using a Doc that is in SASS

Prayers up for a complete healing and a very speedy and easy recovery.

Ted know that you are in our prayers. God bless. If you need anything all you need to do is call. Merry Christmas.

LBF

I worked with a skinny old farrr ... a skinny old farrr ... a skinny old GEEZER and we both worked ambulance, he was beyond retirement age, he'd been a professional chauffeur and he was a darn good medic partner.

He'd had one knee replaced once and the other knee replaced twice.

This ornery old farrr ... farrr ... this skinny old geezer could work me into the ground any day he wanted, go out and dance all night and come back and do it again the next day and make it look EASY ... and he told me, "Kels, if I knew how much better my knees would feel, I'd have had them replaced before they went bad!"

Interesting!

Prayers up for Ted.

I'm waiting to get both done.

Good to hear about the results.

Surgery was scheduled for the 22nd, if I read it correctly.

After action report?

My wife had her right knee replaced on Dec 5. About 4 days in the hospital, then to a residential rehab center 8 days for therapy. She has been at home now for about 10 days. She still walks with a walker due to balance. She experienced some muscle cramping on the sides of the incision that was painful. The knee pain is gone now. Just dealing with the post surgical recovery.