SASS Wire Forum

Merry Christmas, To all the Cowboys and Cowgirls

Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129

Been a good year. Many blessings - too many to count. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my cowboy family.

Ya all should come up here for some great matches .... And a visit to Cow Country , my "Trading Area" has 10,000 people and 1.7 million Cows ....

Ya might even meet some real Cowboys ....

Jabez Cowboy

Ya all should come up here for some great matches .... And a visit to Cow Country , my "Trading Area" has 10,000 people and 1.7 million Cows ....

Ya might even meet some real Cowboys ....

Jabez Cowboy

Hey Jabez,

I figured that a feller from Texas, Arizona, Oklahoma, Wyoming, etc... coming up to Canada to meet some 'real Cowboys' is like some feller from Tennessee or Kentucky traveling up to downtown Manhattan to learn about moonshine..... :D

P.S. - I'm getting a nice Browning Buckmark Field Target .22 pistol for Christmas. Right now, its all packaged up and wrapped in pretty paper sitting inside the safe. I haven't even got to look or touch it yet..... but I know its there.

MERRY CHRISTMAS my Friend!

,,,,,,,,,,Widder (Walkin in a WidderWonderLand)

Ya all know da saying that all things is bigger in Texas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, is just not so :wacko::blush::ph34r:

B.C. is bigger than the state of texas , has Bigger Mountains, More Grizzlies, Bighorn sheep, rivers, deeper lakes, more coast line and mountain Goats :):unsure::blink: Did that get yer Goat ???

And a way More Snow ....

God Bless one an all ....

Jabez Cowboy

Thank you.

Marry Christmas to all.

Jesus Christ is the reason for the Season !

MERRY CHRISTMAS to my 2nd family!

I trust ya all got good and stuffed this Christmas ,,,, with lot's of turkey and goodies ....

All the best for 2017

Jabez Cowboy