SASS Wire Forum

Non-SASS pistol S & W SD40 VE For sale SOLD..Thank You!

No more room in the safe, so offering this pistol. It is factory new in the box, model 223400. Black polymer frame and grip with stainless steel slide and 4" barrel in 40 S&W caliber. It has 2 stainless steel mags with 14 shot capacity along with the lock, manual, and box it came in. I understand that it is California legal, but that needs to be verified. I don't have pics right now, but can take a couple to send. Lots of pics and complete descriptions are available of this model on www.gunbroker and www.gunsamerica...refer to the model # 223400. This gun is, as I said, brand new in the box.

Priced to sell, I'm asking $250 which includes USPS Priority shipping to the contiguous 48.....

Thanks for looking.

PD
Edited by Persimmon Dan, SASS #42428

Just curious. Is this the 2-tone or solid blue??

Thanks, Wishbone

This is the two-tone model.........stainless steel slide over the black polymer frame and grip.

The low price is deceptive, this is a darned good pistol! Thoroughly reliable, feeds just about anything 9mm. I haven't been able to make it jam with any factory-made round or my 9mm reloads. Easy to work on should you desire any upgrades. I put an aftermarket trigger and springs in mine (MA compliant Trigger), Tritium sights and a metal guide rod, wider slide release. None of that is necessary, just felt like it. None of the upgrades are expensive and they are widely available. Oh, and capacity is 16+1

BTT

Edited by McCandless