SASS Wire Forum

Oh My! Jim No Horse slipped on a bathroom rug! Be Careful Pard

Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329

Watch those bathroom rugs boys and girls....they can be tricky...only 10 stitches and the hospital was just across the street from my mother in laws place.

Yikes...how stupid can one aging cowboy be?

--Jim No Horse

slipped.jpg

Good Gracious!

Well................I've done that, and many others!
Be careful!
Tell everyone that you got it in a fight over a lady's honor!
& You should see the other guy!
--Dawg
Edited by Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329

Prayers up for you Pard.I sure know how slipping .I fell at the shoot Sat. in Orange.My head must be harder than yours Jim.I only cut my hand a little.

Edited by Pit Bull Tex

The Older I get the better I was !

Just remember we dont heal as fast as we used too.

God speed Pard.

I was bit worse by bedbugs down in Saltillo!

hope all is well. Wear the shirt to the next match!!!!

I've got two one armed females here at the moment, one tripped going to the neighbors,broke her arm in six places and will have to have an elbow replacement after the first of the year. The other fell on ice at the church Monday morning, spent 4 hours at the E.R. with her. Turned out to be just serious sprain. Left there with a brace on the wrist and some serious pain killers. Myself, i went down at the sewer plant Saturday morning. Pretty icy down there. just bruised in a few places this time. Me and the aspirin bottle have gotten pretty cozy. :wacko::blush:

Take care ,Jim. :blush:

Awful. Awful. Awful. So sorry!

The story I'm telling is that your horse threw you.

More fitting for a Cowboy.

The story I heard down at the local Co-Op was ... "Jim No Horse got kicked in the head by a Clidesdale and broke his leg.......The CLYDESDALE's leg"........ :lol::lol::lol:

Hope you heal well my friend.

..........Widder

Finally home in Austin tonight.Baylor says use the Cyber knife. Kill the newest tumor. Going to meet Mack the Knife at 10 in the morning. Scheduled for next week. Yeehaw...Gonna stay out of bathrooms with rugs ...lol..Jim

Finally home in Austin tonight.Baylor says use the Cyber knife. Kill the newest tumor. Going to meet Mack the Knife at 10 in the morning. Scheduled for next week. Yeehaw...Gonna stay out of bathrooms with rugs ...lol..Jim

Edited by Jim No Horse

Dang it No Horse, I hate it when that happens. More prayers coming from Drip.

sorry I missed the soiree Sunday.

get better soonest, we gotta go see Debra in Moriarty this summer. No bathroom rugs in the Sunset Motel.

yeehaw

C.S.

Widder..it was a Warm Blood...not a Clydesdale at the Co Op drinking coffee...lol...Jim

Widder..it was a Warm Blood...not a Clydesdale at the Co Op drinking coffee...lol...Jim

Probably a Shetland pony :)

I got off a little better Monday. I went down to the shop to do a little maintenance on Ol' Green. I went in to turn on the lights, heater, and compressor before running the truck inside. After I plugged in the first heater, I turned to hook up the second one, snagged my foot on the extension cord to the first heater and tripped, avoiding taking a header, but coming down HARD on my left hip!!

Laid there for a few minutes taking a quick inventory of my newly altered condition. I decided that there was nothing broken, but my big ol' butt sure has protested since then. Better now!! Still taking 500 mg aspirin for the pain, but today I've needed it much less!!

I hope Jim heals up fast!! Us old farts gotta' watch out for fall and slip and trip hazards!! :ph34r::o

Edited by Blackwater 53393

Prayers still up for you Jim.

Watch those bathroom rugs boys and girls....they can be tricky...only 10 stitches and the hospital was just across the street from my mother in laws place.

Yikes...how stupid can one aging cowboy be?

--Jim No Horse

slipped.jpg

Good Gracious!

Well................I've done that, and many others!
Be careful!
Tell everyone that you got it in a fight over a lady's honor!
& You should see the other guy!
--Dawg

DOH!!!

Get better pard!

Still got a headache but thats all...yeehaw..Jim

Ow, daggone, that hurts to look at!

I'm gonna be standing up on my knees for several folk who've posted here!

If it's any help, you can strip off a couple feet of Saran Wrap, wad it up and toss it under your favorite rug ... it'll make it much less likely to slip!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight....Jim