SASS Wire Forum

miruko charles daly 500. both spf

evil dogooder

I have two of these for sale.

First is a 26" blued mod/imp. Gun has been used in 2 rounds of skeet and 1 sass match. Does have some scratches in the stock and on the bottom of the trigger gaurd. lightly engraved serial 2255xx asking 600 plus shipping coming from my ffl. Sold pending funds

Second is a 28" case hardened mod/imp. To my knowledge has never been fired. I purchased it from a friend's widow who says it was a mantle piece and never fired. I have not fired it. Still had factory grease in the action. But since i can't know for sure we will call it used. One blemish by the grip. A small dent. It has beautiful grain on the fore grip serial. 1870xx lightly engraved Spf to garrison joe

Beautiful guns i just don't shoot them. I was going to switch from my steoger to them but i just run my steoger better. I like the closer chambers. I have pictures i can send from my phone if your interested I don't care for public photo sights

Thank you

Edited by evil dogooder

It was a lot of fun. We saw more mule deer than elk. The shots that were available were on the edge of being ethical so i passed on them. In going back out muzzle loading next week

ED -

I'd like that 28" Daly. I'll PM you for address, arrange funds, etc. Figure your shipping costs to my FFL holder in Albuquerque NM, please.

Thanks! GJ

Good buy Joe. Evil is a good pard

Hey, Johnny! Merry Christmas pard! Yep, ED has been very helpful on this transaction.

GJ