SASS Wire Forum

Security Certificate

When I open the SASS website, it works just fine; when I click on "Forums", I get a warning from Norton that there is a problem with this site's security certificate, and recommending that I do not open the site.

Is there something happening here?

LL

I type in sassnet.com/forums and got in OK

It only happens for me on my phone.

It dont on my Tablet.

Welcome to the world of technology lol

No problems here

The only way I get on is by clicking the "refresh" button numerous times. Irritating!!!!!

Most of the time the avatars do not work.

Edited by Noz

When I open the SASS website, it works just fine; when I click on "Forums", I get a warning from Norton that there is a problem with this site's security certificate, and recommending that I do not open the site.

Is there something happening here?

LL

I THINK that if you go into your Norton settings, that you should be able to eliminate the issue by lowering, or dialing back, the Norton security settings. If your Norton software reports home while you are online, Norton may have automatically raised your security settings for you. There may also be a way in the Norton software on your device, to tell it to ignore certain sites.

I don't know if this will work for you, but it would not hurt you to give it a look.

I was kicked off for over 11 hours, but it came up bright quick and correct the first try now.

Near as I can tell, this feature is enabled.

Must be a permissions thing then. There is no option and/or button in the editor for us to do this. We can link to pictures hosted on another site but not upload/attach. I've linked to a screen shot of me replying to this using Chrome.

uEDaDjY.png

Near as I can tell, this feature is enabled.

Sorry to bug you so much but here is a screen shot of another forum I am a member of that uses the same software that SASS uses. There is a section below the editor to allow for attachments. Thanks ahead of time.

zSM9YAg.png