SASS Wire Forum

Why Cats Poop on Your Bed

Sedalia Dave

From National Geographic online.

Why Cats Poop on Your Bed and Other Odd Pet Behaviors

Has this ever happened to you???

It has never happened to me because I don't own a cat.

Edited by Sedalia Dave

Because my Three German Shepherds will eat it if they can catch it !

When my wife and I first married, she got a nutless, clawless Siamese cat. The cat let me know right away he did not like me with his snarling and running and hiding from my presence. The cat didn't poop on our bed but he did pee on my field jacket that was laying on the floor, and on my pillow, which I found out when my head hit the pillow. :o

I'll tell you. That cat peeing on my jacket and pillow was not done because he loved me and wanted to connect our scents!! :angry:

Edited by Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663

There is a book about cats... "I Could Pee On This".

Must be that cats think about that a lot.

A few weeks ago we heard a very strange sound outside that went on for a long time.

Turned out to be a starving dirty little part-Siamese kitten.

We debated a long time after feeding it all day whether to bring it in out of the cold.

We really couldn't afford another pet, but...

$200 later after a visit to the Vet to get medicine for diarrhea, etc., we had a new addition to the family.

During the period it was getting well, the little critter peed on my computer and peed on my bed and diarrhead on my blanket. Now that he is well, he always uses his litter box.

Now, he sleeps during the day, chases the older, gentler, and bigger female cat around the house, and runs around all night keeping us awake.

His favorite thing at night is to jump up on any surface and knock things down to get our attention.

Gives us a lot to talk about. Wife is happy, so you know what that means.

Edited by Del Rio Pete

I have owner a lot of cats and dogs for well over 50 years. None has ever pooped in my bed. Couple of accidents on the floor for the dogs: cats always used the litter box. It has to do with getting them young and good training. Cheers, Hoss C.

Had a part siamese cat. When she was scolded and didn't think she deserved it she would poop in the bathtub.

The guy who came up with this theory probably received a $500,000.00 Federal grant for it, partied for a couple years, then during the last week before delivering the finished work, got high and desperately fabricated the thesis out of a series of profound daydreams.

There is a book about cats... "I Could Pee On This".

Must be that cats think about that a lot.

A few weeks ago we heard a very strange sound outside that went on for a long time.

Turned out to be a starving dirty little part-Siamese kitten.

We debated a long time after feeding it all day whether to bring it in out of the cold.

We really couldn't afford another pet, but...

$200 later after a visit to the Vet to get medicine for diarrhea, etc., we had a new addition to the family.

During the period it was getting well, the little critter peed on my computer and peed on my bed and diarrhead on my blanket. Now that he is well, he always uses his litter box.

Now, he sleeps during the day, chases the older, gentler, and bigger female cat around the house, and runs around all night keeping us awake.

His favorite thing at night is to jump up on any surface and knock things down to get our attention.

Gives us a lot to talk about. Wife is happy, so you know what that means.

There is also a book that's titled "101 Uses for Dead Cats". I consider it bible class!! :o:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

The guy who came up with this theory probably received a $500,000.00 Federal grant for it, partied for a couple years, then during the last week before delivering the finished work, got high and desperately fabricated the thesis out of a series of profound daydreams.

Agree, probably did a couple of acid trips! :blink:

Blackfoot

A few years back we were visiting our sister-in-law for a couple of days. I was laying on my stomach on the floor reading the paper when her cat walked up and peed in my face. Everyone, except one person thought it was funny as Hell.

There is also a book that's titled "101 Uses for Dead Cats". I consider it bible class!! :o:lol::lol::lol:

One of my son's favorite books as a boy. :D

Huh... wait a minute... a siamese cat? Do they have two heads... or shared body parts?

ts

They are just some of the most delightful people that will ever condescend to live with you.

They are just some of the most delightful people that will ever condescend to live with you.

Well, heck... Noz... I will have to take yore word for it.

I confused the issue with "Siamese Twins". But I went to Goggle... and did the "image" thing.

That I know of... we don't have many of those black-faced, blue-eyed, white cats 'round here.

But I bet they're like other cats. From time to time... I got any where from twelve to twenty cats on the property. Folks throw 'em out at the front of my property... and they all tend to wander up. Never had one of those Siamese cats wander up this way. All the ones that are here... they all sleep in the barn. But I also have at any point in time... anywhere from ten to fifteen stray dogs around. Ya know... cats and dogs... they expensive to feed... all of 'em together over time. But... not sure I could live with myself if tried to run 'em off. Just can't bring myself to do it.

One thing I found out in my life... you can tell a lot 'bout the character of a man... by how he treats cats... and waitresses. If anybody wants to get on the bad side of me... immediately vicious... then he best not mistreat neither.

ts

From National Geographic online.

Why Cats Poop on Your Bed and Other Odd Pet Behaviors

Has this ever happened to you???

It has never happened to me because I don't own a cat.

That would be a one time occurrence.

I wouldn't mistreat an animal but I wouldn't let it back in the house again, either. I wouldn't tolerate that from a dog and I like dogs a lot better than I like cats.

Edited by Forty Rod SASS 3935

Well, heck... Noz... I will have to take yore word for it.

I confused the issue with "Siamese Twins". But I went to Goggle... and did the "image" thing.

That I know of... we don't have many of those black-faced, blue-eyed, white cats 'round here.

But I bet they're like other cats. From time to time... I got any where from twelve to twenty cats on the property. Folks throw 'em out at the front of my property... and they all tend to wander up. Never had one of those Siamese cats wander up this way. All the ones that are here... they all sleep in the barn. But I also have at any point in time... anywhere from ten to fifteen stray dogs around. Ya know... cats and dogs... they expensive to feed... all of 'em together over time. But... not sure I could live with myself if tried to run 'em off. Just can't bring myself to do it.

One thing I found out in my life... you can tell a lot 'bout the character of a man... by how he treats cats... and waitresses. If anybody wants to get on the bad side of me... immediately vicious... then he best not mistreat neither.

ts

Siamese are not really cats. They are opinionated, overbearing, vocal, demanding owners of people. They may even be aliens from outer space. We had one tom that lived with us about 6 years before he tried to bluff a pickup truck and his replacement lasted 21 years. Miss Lorrie is not really a cat person and asked that she be cat free for a while. I'd love to have a little blue point female but a happy wife............