SASS Wire Forum

Football

Subdeacon Joe

Titans are in control of their own destiny!! Win out and make the playoffs!!!

Denver took it in the slats today.

I usually prefer high scoring games; but there were some great defensive plays on both sides of this one. Denver does have some offensive line problems, apparently.

Hey, a win is a win....and I'll take it.

And Marshal...Brady is now 22-9 in play-off games - a more relevant stat given where we are in the season! There are a lot of players out there that have never been in a play-off game - let alone 31 of 'em!

LL

Edited by Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438

Panthers beat the 'Skins last night!! That further jumbles the playoff picture!!

Do you know that crazy people here are actually planning a parade for the BROWNS if they go 0-16!!! I actually might go!!! :lol:

http://fox8.com/2016/12/19/browns-perfect-season-parade-reaches-fundraising-goal/

Edited by Rye Miles #13621

Do you know that crazy people here are actually planning a parade for the BROWNS if they go 0-16!!! I actually might go!!! :lol:

http://fox8.com/2016/12/19/browns-perfect-season-parade-reaches-fundraising-goal/

If I were a Browns fan, I'd support a parade. No matter what caused their record, it takes guts to get out in front of a crowd every week and give it your all.

LL

And Marshal...Brady is now 22-9 in play-off games - a more relevant stat given where we are in the season! There are a lot of players out there that have never been in a play-off game - let alone 31 of 'em!

LL

Take away the times he cheated and he's 0-9.

If I were a Browns fan, I'd support a parade. No matter what caused their record, it takes guts to get out in front of a crowd every week and give it your all.

LL

Yea for a big fat paycheck???