SASS Wire Forum

F/S Marlin Cowboy in 44 mag, 24" Price reduced again

executioner

Howdy all, finally decided to let my Marlin Cowboy 24" barreled .44 mag. go. I bought it new about 15-16 years ago. It is in very good used condition. It was always accurate, reliable and is smooth like butter. It also has a Marbles tang sight on it which makes it even quicker to get on target. I am asking 1350.00 plus shipping and insurance. Please email for a photo if you interested. patgrashorn@gmail.com Thank you Patrick aka Executioner 19733

Price reduced to 1250.00 plus shipping and insurance.

I also have Hornady Loc n Load die bushings (11) at 2.00 each. Shell plates #, 16,45, 10, 6, 1, 16 @ 25.00 each, also near new Hornady dies, 6.5 Grendell and .

243 Winch at 20.00 all plus shipping, will ship the cheapest flat rate I can. Patrick

Edited by executioner

Howdy Executioner, great to see you on the wire again!

To all my Pards out there, Executioner is great to buy from. It'll be the way he says it is. Earlier this year I purchased one of his Marlins in .38 along with a 20ga coachgun and love them both. Wish I needed one in 44! Good Luck Ex.

Big Iron Ranger.