SASS Wire Forum

Christmas gift ideas

Warden Callaway

We have one son and two gradaughters and their husbands coming over for Christmas next Saturday. They are all adults so I'm not planning on giving expensive gifts. I did remember a squeeze ping pong ball I had as a kid and thought I'd just get one for everyone and we'd have a shootout after dinner.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1950s-KUSAN-K-Gun-Red-RUBBER-Ping-Pong-Ball-GUN-Rare-ANTIQUE-Toy-/152333211427?hash=item2377c45723:g:cAcAAOSwOtdYU0Tf

I found one on fleaBay. I don't think I'll be buying this one!

Howdy,

Toy cap guns, pleeze don git me started.

I probably will pick a couple to give to my nephew.

He deserves some political inkerrect toys.

I wonder what his mom will say, probably ok...somewhat hard to read.

I sorta remember a pingpong ball rifle or shotgun way back a long time ago.

Back there with bw tv......

Best

CR

Let 'em be kids again; remote control cars for the guys (you will have races all day) and jacks and hula hoops for the girls. The videos will be priceless!

My wife and I did this for adult nieces and nephews one Christmas. It was wonderful! They played with their toys all day.

Edited by J-BAR #18287

Let 'em be kids again; remote control cars for the guys (you will have races all day) and jacks and hula hoops for the girls. The videos will be priceless!

My wife and I did this for adult nieces and nephews one Christmas. It was wonderful! They played with their toys all day.

Just remember to get the RC cars with different operating frequencies.

I ended up getting the cheapest foam dart guns I could find at Walmart. They were on sale for $3.88. I got the 4 they had on display.

Buzz Bee Toys® Ultra Tek Star Dart Blaster | Academy

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/buzz-bee-toys-ultra-tek-star-dart-blaster

After Christmas Eve dinner and gifts exchanged, the granddaughters and husbands had a lively shootout that lasted 15 minutes.

Mary though the idea foolish but after seeing the fun the kids had with them, she said I should have gotten another for my son who traded off and got into the fun.