SASS Wire Forum

Pawnee Station match tomorrow is cancelled.

Grizzly Dave

With a forecast high of 5 degrees, we knew this was coming.

Here is a message from Triggerhappy Ted

Well cowpokes, after studying and looking and listening to all the weather forecasts for this week and next weekend, the scenario does not look good for us to join in our favorite past time, cowboy action shooting. Friday may be the warmest day of the week with temp's plummeting overnight to -2 degrees below zero, and the forecast high on Saturday of 5 degrees above at Nunn. So the match for Saturday December 17th is canceled. So is the Wild Bunch match the following Sunday, December 18th. It will probably be a good time to roast those chestnuts on an open fire, without Jack frost nipping at your nose, listening to Yuletide carols being sung by a choir, and yer folks dressed up like Eskimos. So from my house to yours, best wishes for a happy holiday season and New Year. I won't see a bunch of you until some time next year. My knee surgery is scheduled for Dec. 22nd. Xmas gift to myself. Ho Ho Ho.

Bless you all and keep the spirit alive!!

TriggerHappy Ted
Chairman- Pawnee Station Vindicators

It would take some hearty souls to shoot in those conditions.

I checked the hourly forecast, during normal match hours, the warmest, well, least cold it will be is ONE lonely degree, and that is before wind chill.

Good day to stay indoors and stay warm, not that my chores will allow me to do that all day, but....

fixed it fer ya....

I was gonna say insane but then I thought of you so I said hearty instead. LOL!!

contrary to popular opinion, I am neither that crazy or that stupid!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::blink::blink: I'm huddling up under a quilt in progress today and not coming out at least til the temps hit double digits...... :unsure:

• Like 1

contrary to popular opinion, I am neither that crazy or that stupid!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::blink::blink: I'm huddling up under a quilt in progress today and not coming out at least til the temps hit double digits...... :unsure:

That sounds like a good idea.

I would shoot in that weather the only problem is the roads are not SAFE getting to and from the range.

Gardner Kid from North Dakota