SASS Wire Forum

Look I Bent My Hammers

Tame Bill #30699 Life

Fred Lipowicz, a well known gunsmith here in Kansas City. He created a fixture to guarantee uniformity of the hammer profiles. He has done 4 hammers for me so far and they all look all look perfect!

Fred Lipowicz, a well known gunsmith here in Kansas City. He created a fixture to guarantee uniformity of the hammer profiles. He has done 4 hammers for me so far and they all look all look perfect!

Thank you.

Boomstick did my ROAs & they are very nice. Look factory done.

ROA_zpsbzqscyhe.jpg

Edited by Yusta B.

I just received my latest brace of '51 conversions fresh from engraving by Kelly Laster. Check out the engraved hammers!

IMG_2145%20002_zpsim19xwas.jpg

Lovely Tame Bill, absolutely lovely!!

Tried to bend my hammer one time.... the Dr. said it was impossible... but he was talkin' somethin' else.

Good try.

However... gettin' back to the topic... over the past few years, with the loss of my eyesight... I have tried to shoot... and re-load my '51 Navies.... ever mornin'. Got to admit... I only average 'bout 5 days a week. Not always here... and I been feelin' poorly... lately.

Well... not sure how that stuff coulda happened with them hammers... TB... please keep us updated.

ts

WOW! That's dang near too purty to take to a cowboy match!

Oh, he takes 'em! And puts on a fine display of 'Pistoleroism' as well.

TB, looks like Kelly did a bang up job! I've been resisting the urge, but I might just hafta break down and have him do a little scratchin on some of Fannie's and/or my stuff.