SASS Wire Forum

Uh Oh!

Subdeacon Joe

Jill Stein Demands Recount Of Army/Navy Score

“There’s no way Army could have beat Navy on their own. Army may have won the electoral score, but they are way, way behind in the popular score. I’m hoping that if we can get some of the game electors to change their votes, we can still give Navy the victory the nation needs right now. And that’s why I’m officially demanding a recount.”

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Navy had more players on the sideline so a recount should be acceptable.

Navy was ahead before the final moments of the game.

Everybody was sure Navy would win before the actual game started.

A recount sounds right to me .........

NOT !

..........Widder

This is the part I liked

*Article 107 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice covers “false official statements.” As our name implies, we are a satire (as opposed to “fake news”) site and you shouldn’t take anything we say seriously. You should, however, mercilessly mock anyone who does. And if any of your friends want to gleefully point out that the actual score in the Army/Navy game was 21-17 but they didn’t read the article far enough to know that this is a satire piece, you should mock them double.

The part I found hilarious was Jill Stein's explanation on Fox, when asked how Russia could have affected voting machines that are not connected to the Internet; she deftly asserted hackers walk around and "... use a floppy disc thing". I wondered what had happened to floppy discs.....

LL

The part I found hilarious was Jill Stein's explanation on Fox, when asked how Russia could have affected voting machines that are not connected to the Internet; she deftly asserted hackers walk around and "... use a floppy disc thing". I wondered what had happened to floppy discs.....

LL

Izzat like the shoulder thing that goes up?

BUT, all of the polls said Navy was going to win by fifty points.

What could have possibly gone wrong. IT MUST BE THE RUSSIANS.

Y'all forget an even more sinister advocate for interference. The AIR FORCE ACADEMY!!!!

LL

Is she just stupid; or does she think we're all stupid?

That "floppy disc thing" must be what is being repeatedly reformatted in her head every 24 hours, with a new batch of crazy nonsense.

Here's the brief floppy disc interview link, below:

http://freebeacon.com/politics/jill-stein-floppy-disks-hack-voter-machines/

Edited by Cat Brules, SASS #14086

Jill Stein is a third class IDIOT!! She ain't smart enough to be a first class, or even second class idiot!!! :angry::wacko::wacko::blink:

What I want to know is what happened to the $6 Million she raised from the weak minded individuals who thought they were paying for a recount? I heard on the radio that she claims to have spent over $1 Million in a week and a half on "overhead"; that's a lot of floppy discs....

LL

Well, the ploy apparently didn't work.

She has been out of the news for two days now and

still no change in the election. But I think one of the

candidates got a few more votes in the recount.

But the earth didn't tremble. She is still a non factor.