SASS Wire Forum

My struggle with addiction.....

Dirty Dan Dawkins

No. But she will figure out that boys are filthy dirty horn toads that aint fit to live. Tried to tell her but i'm just dad.

Man these triple chocolate muffins are good.

Im kinda a budding ruger revolveraholic. We dont have that many but more than we need.

I did cure my 97 addiction. Im down to three and haven't bought one oh over a year. At my worst i had 17

Ooder.. YOU HAD 17... 97's???

Gosh... you must have an addictive personality.

ts

I used to stock shelves in a gun store. Nobody wants 97s around here they would get them in for 50 to 150 bucks. I still have a standing agreement that I'll take any they get in under 200

Edited by evil dogooder

I used to think I had a 97 addiction but was able to pass up the last one in the Classifieds. I figured 14 is enough and I don't have room for another gunsafe.

I cured myself of my Hokey-pokey addiction. I put my whole self into rehab and turned myself around.......after all that's what it's all about!

Hi---I'm Eyesa and I don't have a chocolate problem. I see it, I eat it, it's gone! NO problem---ceptin findin more :P

"Happy Holidays Everyone"