SASS Wire Forum

I swear if the Broncos don't start playing better

Utah Bob #35998

I'm gonna switch over to the Discovery Channel and watch the ridiculous "Treasure Quest:Snake Island". Titans are pushing them all over the field! Oy. :angey:

Well, look at it this way, Bob. You could be a Browns fan, and ARMY did beat navy yesterday!

So it is not all bad, and the Broncos are just at the half, got another two quarters to go.

AND your team is not playing at Lambo field in the snow today, much like the Seahawks are.

I have my sympathy for those guys.

Absolutely pathetic. 1st and goal at the 5. Result - Nada. I'm going to go clean guns. I can't remember them ever playing this bad. :angry::blink:

It's kinda obvious why their new acquisition, Forsett, was fired from 3 teams.

Edited by Utah Bob #35998

I'm gonna switch over to the Discovery Channel and watch the ridiculous "Treasure Quest:Snake Island". Titans are pushing them all over the field! Oy. :angey:

Browns are now 0-13….that game was hard to watch! :(

Well they sure stunk up the stadium in Nashville. But that Titans QB might be a fella to watch in the future.

It's amazing how much less stress there is on Sunday when you don't watch the anti-American National Felons League

Stress? Har. Never been stressed by a game in my life.

It's amazing how much less stress there is on Sunday when you don't watch the anti-American National Felons League

+1 I quit watching NFL football and now have much more time for other stuff. It's all fixed in my opinion, way too many ways for a bunch of rich cry babies to fix a game. What's the point in watching something one has seen a thousand times? I can cut a cord of firewood in the time it takes to watch a game, and get a free workout.

I ain't sorry, UB!! The Titans stunk up the place too!! If they don't stop trying to not lose, they're gonna' blow it!! At least they control their hopes. If they win out, they are the AFC South champs.

Dude, I'm a Bears fan. My team has been to the Super Bowl twice in my lifetime, and hasn't won it since 1985. One thing you know about me by admitting I'm a Bears fan: If nothing else, I'm LOYAL!

And Ditka still receives grief for not giving the ball to Walter.

I ain't sorry, UB!! The Titans stunk up the place too!! If they don't stop trying to not lose, they're gonna' blow it!! At least they control their hopes. If they win out, they are the AFC South champs.

Hope you're not gonna hold your breath, the Chefs are gonna be tough.

I'm not a fan of playing no to lose either, but it's probably going to be that way for a few more years.

Know how ya feel Bob, been in that position for many a year.

Signed;

A Chiefs Fan

(In a small voice, at least they beat Raiders & Denver)

Know how ya feel Bob, been in that position for many a year.

Signed;

A Chiefs Fan

(In a small voice, at least they beat Raiders & Denver)

I remember how that works, Smoke. When the Seahawks were in the AFC

Broncos and Raders were our worst enemy. Still am not fond of either. I tend to hold

a grudge. :lol:

I remember how that works, Smoke. When the Seahawks were in the AFC

Broncos and Raders were our worst enemy. Still am not fond of either. I tend to hold

a grudge. :lol:

Yep, I hold a grudge. Raider Hater. Been with the Chiefs since 1963 and 1970 has been a long time ago.

Broncos are yet again suffering from a horrible offensive line. This seems to be the norm rather than the exception. They seem to think smaller, quicker linemen will be the answer but it does not work out that way often enough. Also the lack of a Terrell Davis like RB does not help. A rookie QB does not help either. The combination of faults on the offensive side of the ball dictates that the defense becomes exhausted and overwhelmed.

Well they sure stunk up the stadium in Nashville. But that Titans QB might be a fella to watch in the future.

...agree!!!

Broncos are yet again suffering from a horrible offensive line. This seems to be the norm rather than the exception. They seem to think smaller, quicker linemen will be the answer but it does not work out that way often enough. Also the lack of a Terrell Davis like RB does not help. A rookie QB does not help either. The combination of faults on the offensive side of the ball dictates that the defense becomes exhausted and overwhelmed.

Yet Kubiak insists on "establishing the running game". Sheesh. Small line, slow running backs? You haven't got the horses for a running game, ya bozo! A god defensive line will stop them every time....as has been proven time and time again this year.

Spring training is not that far away.

In my mind.

I'm a Bronc fan... always been. Never like TN since they had rope-headed miscreant from a few years back.

Uturn... you boys... since Manning left... just don't know how to win.

Get yore sh*t straight.... if ya want to win.

ts

They had a hard time winning before he got there too.

Whut? Jeff Fisher needs to get him some Genucel.... gotta aunt that uses that stuff. She appears to be... alive... when I see her... that's a real-big improvement.

JF's bags under his eyes... are bigger than my saddle-bags.

Ms. Kris.. do I know you... or do you know me? No disrespect meant here... but if you knew me, you would not like me.

However, I do like yore posts... they add to the conversations here-'bouts....

But you are wrong... Jeff Fisher abandoned us... long ago.

ts