SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee State Championship Oct. 12-14 2017

After reading Rolan Kraps post about Steam Punk I thought I'd go ahead and put in a plug for our State Championship. We're one of those he's talking about offering Steam Punk as a Category. We've had people ask for it for several years and have quite a few that dress Steam Punk and shoot in other Categories.

We wanted to get the application out early so you'd have plenty of time to work on your shooting schedule for 2017.

Thanks

Randy

There is NO better state championship shoot ANYWHERE!!! There is NO more BEAUTIFUL range!!! Come and see us!!!

There is NO better state championship shoot ANYWHERE!!! There is NO more BEAUTIFUL range!!! Come and see us!!!

AND..... no better host, no better door prizes, etc.......

..........Widder

Same date as our SW Regional in okc next year randy, so we won't see ya unfortunately.

May see y'all at SE Regional in Memphis.

Same date as our SW Regional in okc next year randy, so we won't see ya unfortunately.

May see y'all at SE Regional in Memphis.

Sorry, we'll miss y'all. We alwats shoot the second weekend in October but some other shoots seem to change weekends and sometimes we lose some shooters from those areas. Hopefully we'll see y'all in Memphis

Randy

Yes the regional date changed because of the availability of the cowboy museum for the banquet.

Merry Christmas to y'all.

Hey... halo eagle...

I'll be there... maybe not as a shooter... but to help a vendin' friend of mine.

No longer interested in animosities... just want to live out my life... and die.

ts

Come on out and enjoy the fun, who's the vendor?

Come on out to a monthly match sometime, you don't have to wait till the State Match.

Randy