SASS Wire Forum

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't even get what the weather wiseacres call a "Cosmetic Dusting" ... flurries, enough to make the road wet enough to mess up my back window, that's about it.

Out east of us they're getting your depth of lake effect, and more in places, depending on the prevailing winds.

Our dogs went joyfully outside and stopped and looked up at the curious white sky dandruff coming down at them, then they resumed their romp.

So much for admiring the wonders of nature!

Sled, why yes I do. Have one for sale on craigslist right now, and will put 2 more up this weekend.

All part of my fantasy that I may someday be able to park in the garage again.

All sorts of treasures out there that I've had trouble parting with in the past, but I may just be ready, finally.

Like my golf bats, haven't played in 30 years, I reckon I could part with them. Heck, at this point they are vintage, right?

We woke up to about a half inch dusting this morning. i swept the drive before setting off with my associate to put 35 80lb. bags of salt on the streets here in this manufactured housing community. thing is, we weren't supposed to get any until late Sat. into Sun. morning. The guesser's were slightly off :blink::wacko::angry::blush:

I think she is ignoring you, Dogooder

She's just mad i haven't been talking on here much. Plus you can't argue with what's right

Thirty five and rain. Could go either way. BUT, if I trusted my neighbor, I could put my beer out on the deck

and it would be cold for breakfast. :) My neighbor is a nice guy, but I don't think I could trust him that far. :unsure:

She's just mad i haven't been talking on here much. Plus you can't argue with what's right

no.....more like I wuzn't home last night.....I'd make a s$%w angel wit yer carcass cept yu taint never gonna be mistaken fer an angel..... :P:P :P

Ooh everyone knows im an innocent little Angel! Up to 6 inches forecasted for this weekend. Merry Christmas to me!

17" here in Northeast Ohio, (Euclid) we got hit the last two days just along the lakeshore communities. 10 miles south or 10 miles west there's NOTHING but a dusting!

17" is a little too much, don't ya think??? :angry:

Edited by Rye Miles #13621

Rye, nothing like fishing in the snow.

Try it, you will like it. :)

Some of those big steelhead they catch in Ohio are just the ticket.

I can barely get out of my driveway!!!! The side streets are almost impassable and the main roads not much better. I'm only a mile from Lake Erie I guess I could walk up there…….NOT!!!! :lol:

I can barely get out of my driveway!!!! The side streets are almost impassable and the main roads not much better. I'm only a mile from Lake Erie I guess I could walk up there…….NOT!!!! :lol:

Well, there is always the warm cocoa and hot cereal, and a clear window to look at the snow. :lol:

I believe those snowy riverbanks are a thing in ole BMC past. Old bones do not like ice cold water.

2-5" expected tonight on top of the 17" we got!!! :angry: My snowblower took one look at the snow this morning and laughed :o

Well, when it snows, it apparently snows big in Cleveland.

Last winter I used my snowblower twice!!! Ya just never know 'round these parts :wacko:

I see Cheyenne didn't git ya hard enuff a while back, so one of these summers I'z gonna come up ta Minnesnowda and kick yer heiny myself.....

Pick either weekend in summer and come out