SASS Wire Forum

Sold pending funds: Marlin Cowboy Limited 38/.357"

Lead Ringer

Sold pending funds: My house cleaning continues....For Sale: Marlin 1894 Cowboy Limited, 20" Barrel, 38/.357", Cowboy Carty Action Job (includes Cartridge Guide Mod.) "Not Short Stroked" Wood is flawless 100%, Bluing I'll say 98% just because its been worked on, It can't be 100% (of course JM Barrel)[/b]

Gun has never been shot in a match.

I've test fired this rifle using 38spl loaded with 105TC, 125TC, 130RNFP, 158RNFP. It ran PERFECT and Ejected Great! This is the best looking New/used Marlin I've ever seen!!

http://c16093f3-8877-439a-8219-b31a7fbf445f.jpg

Lots of pictures in slide show:

http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/LeadRinger/slideshow/Marlin

$1,325.00 Standard Shipping To Your FFL. (if you want it insured full value add $25.00)

Cashiers Check or Postal Money Orders only.

Thanks For Looking.

Regards,

Ringer

Edited by Lead Ringer

Looks like a,Can I guess again

Edited by Pit Bull Tex

Looks 24", MAYBE NOT.

Mary bought a 24" Limited 357 from Lead Ringer and a 20" from Doc Hurd. She's real proud of them both. They are virtually identical in weight even though it would seem logical that the 24" model would be heavier. She labors over whether to take the Doc Marlin or the Lead Ringer Marlin to the match. She has been known to take both. She won't let me work on them but when she wasn't looking I installed Phantom triggers and a couple of other parts.

She's picked up another long and short Limiteds in 44 Magnum just in case she feels like she needs MORE POWER.