SASS Wire Forum

Multi-day Shoots in AZ before Winter Range

Sassy Dancer, SASS #70118L

There are several 2 and 3-day matches in AZ before we even get to the mack-daddy of 'em all... WINTER RANGE!!

January 13-15 Yuma Matchmasters Territorial Prison Breakout - Yuma, AZ (pre-registration)

January 27-28-29 The Dusty Bunch Gathering of the Posses - Casa Grande, AZ (pre-registration)

February 18-19 Cowtown Cowboy Shooters Fire N Ice - Peoria, AZ (just around the corner from Ben Avery/WR) (pre-registration)

February 18-19 Los Vaqueros Winter Range Warm up 2 one-day matches - Tombstone, AZ

Some may have side matches the day before, you can call 'em and find out.

BUT WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE!!

You can find a monthly match every single weekend in AZ! Just go to our handy dandy sassnet.com, look under Affiliated Clubs then AZ and a boatload of clubs will come up. If you want to stay down in Tombstone or in the Phoenix area, there's a match every weekend in those areas 'til Winter Range and beyond! We're here just waiting for all of you to come shoot with us!

Don't forget ACSA's regular monthly match is a Winter Range Warm Up right there at Ben Avery Februrary 11 - and folks, there is a pre-registration for that shoot - and it gets full fast!

Whew! I'm exhausted already just thinking about the fun months ahead! Woohoo!

Sassy, I've e-mailed about the Feb 11 match but can't seem to get a rely any thoughts?

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Couldn't ya'll have built the Phoenix area just a little closer to Show Low? :(

Actually I drive the 110 miles to Payson to shoot with those good folks each month and I keep telling myself, "it's just another 60 to 80 miles further to shoot in the valley"!

Thanks for the heads up, don't be surprised if you see another new face to some of your matches this winter!

Sassy, I've e-mailed about the Feb 11 match but can't seem to get a rely any thoughts?

Reb,

PM sent.

BS

Who did you email?? Just wanna make sure the link works. I will make sure your on the list, I know people 😎

SD,

Thank for post.

Sassy B and I plan to make the Tombstone match on our way out. Hope to see numerous other pards there.

Who did you email?? Just wanna make sure the link works. I will make sure your on the list, I know people

Thank you, I used the link the first time in Nov and copied the address the second time and used my mail. I don't like to miss that match. I e-mailed Awful-e-nice at acsaine.com

Thank you, I used the link the first time in Nov and copied the address the second time and used my mail. I don't like to miss that match. I e-mailed Awful-e-nice at acsaine.com

Should be at ACSAINC.com. I'll double check the link

Did you get through? They are really punctual at replying to emails, so double check your spelling. See ya in Feb!

I didn't get though but I hope Gawd Awful gets me on the list. I think to problem is case I used lower case and it looks like I needed to do caps. Looking forward to seeing you anytime but we'll be there in Jan-Feb

Hey Reb I'll be going to the acsa shoot Saturday and I'll make sure they got your message.

See you down the road.

JRJ

Edited by Jackrabbit Joe #414

Thanks Joe, hoping we can get together this winter.

I didn't get though but I hope Gawd Awful gets me on the list. I think to problem is case I used lower case and it looks like I needed to do caps. Looking forward to seeing you anytime but we'll be there in Jan-Feb

Your good bud, I put you on the list.

and I only used caps to show where you put it wrong

In your post you said acsainE.com

Should be acsainC.com

Sorry for any confusion

Ok Reb will see you on the range & hopefully get with you guys.

Take care: By the way how's the Mrs doing?

Joe

Edited by Jackrabbit Joe #414

She's doing fine Joe. Just a year older with the extra strain of having to care for me.