SASS Wire Forum

Comin At Cha 2017

T-Bone SASS #36388

You built a motel yet T Bone?

Goody, I told ya 10 years ago when you fell off the trailer into the water and mud ,when I picked you up You looked like a half drowned puppy I just pulled out of a tater sack. I told Ya then "I'll carry Ya". Goody friends don't let friends play in the mud be themselves.

Hey T-Bone,

Did you tear the house down yet? I was thinking if you gutted it and made in to one big room, you could fill it bunk beds and have a old west bunk house for some of the cowboys coming next year. Those staying there would have to bring their own bedroll. They could have a real cowboy experience. Would be cheaper than building a hotel. You could build a bathhouse in one end of it for the cowboys staying there and the campers.

Just a thought.

Maddog

Edited by Maddog McCoy SASS #5672

I'm proud to have my moniker carved into that wall!! Three different cowboys had to drag me over to see it at BAC!! Yer in amongst some fine people when you're remembered there.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Alamo👍🏼

During the earthquake of New Zealand the Alamo suffered a small set back and some structural damage. The Bar 3 crew went to work. Five whitebacks dug in and under the West walls and waited for reinforcements,after two days of bombardment of black land mud upon the faces of those who served. Thank you Texas. This story should live on in infamy among Red River County and cowboys around the World.

No, not yet Jack. We do have two great Hotel host. Americas Best Value Inn and Holiday Inn Express.

Where are they located please?

Where are they located please?

Here ya go Jackaroo

Kajun

America’s Best Value Inn

3755 NE Loop 286, Paris TX 75460

Phone : 903-785-5566

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Paris  

1018 N Center St, New Boston, TX 75570

Edited to correct Holiday Inn Express location to the correct New Boston, TX location.

Edited by Krazy Kajun

another 12 apps. came in the mail today. Plenty of dry rv camping. Thanks so much to everyone for getting those apps in early. The Bar 3 Development Superintendent and the Construction Manager met this morning and are taking bids on the construction of the West Range pavilion. We hope to have this project complete by Fall 2017.

Thanks KK.

T Bone if ya wanna hold 2 spots for us, we really won't know until till later in the year if we can get a visa extension.

Our 6 months next year will end 1st week Aug as we're coming back in 1st week Feb.

Immigration will only give legal immigrants 6 months at the border.!

Unless someone gives us a job, and does the work visa app?

Goody,

1. five years ago

2.Next to the tractor supply

3.still open

3.hazel

The Bar 3 will give away 2 FREE [5 night] motel stays in New Boston or Paris Texas. The drawing will be early next year, all you have to do to enter is send in a signed one dollar bill as your entry ticket. The drawing will be held and a couple luck cowboys/girls will win the entry money and a free motel room for the week. Just another way of saying Thank You from the good folks of Americas Best Value Inn of Paris and Holiday Inn of New Boston, Texas.

Merry Christmas to everyone. See ya soon. T Bone and Ellie.

B-A-C! And yes, if you have any shooters showing an interest in shooting a Plainsman Side Match, as I said before, I'll run it. I trust you did get my entry?

Edited by Griff

I hope to be shootin Plainsman by then.

kR

Dang Kid Rich.....that's kinda harsh! Guess we'd better start warning all the Plainsmen that they will be shot. ;):D:lol:

Kajun

Griff, yes we got your entry and yes if we can get enough interest in the plainsman event we would love to have it. The Plainsman event would be on side match day early morning only if we have enough interest. Thanks for volunteering to run the match