SASS Wire Forum

Comin At Cha 2017

T-Bone SASS #36388

Next year in the great state of Texas, we will present Comin' Back At Cha 2017 Cowboy Shooting Match. This is not an add just info for the shooters. Next year, we plan to have 320 shooters at our match and hope that you have already signed up. The match is nearly full now with 45 open spots for shooters. We are planning a 3 day- 4 stages a day match. This was decided so folks could see a bit of Texas or just sit and visit a while without the hustle and hurry. You can check out www.badlandsbar3.com for more info. We will GIVE away one firearm per hour that the range is hot for three days....numbers are high and odds are better. Hope to "See Ya in the Badlands" T-Bone & Ellie

Thanks yall. We are planning for a great weekend. Just put down 15 end dump truck loads 750,000lbs. of 2" gravel in the out of town parking and repaired the Alamo. We have planned to work on the Orphanage,,,{Anvil Al's old stage} just don't have a clue on what to build????? If anyone would like to adopt the Orphanage stage #8 it's yours!!!!! thanks T-Bone

3 generations will be there !!

Edit: I'd make this shoot if I was on a stretcher !!

Edited by Yusta B.

Hey, TBone. You got my name up in the Alamo yet?

Thanks yall. We are planning for a great weekend. Just put down 15 end dump truck loads 750,000lbs. of 2" gravel in the out of town parking and repaired the Alamo. We have planned to work on the Orphanage,,,{Anvil Al's old stage} just don't have a clue on what to build????? If anyone would like to adopt the Orphanage stage #8 it's yours!!!!! thanks T-Bone

What was wrong with the Alamo? I don't recall an orphanage??????

Goody, the Alamo had some structural damage during the earth quake in New Zealand that had to be repaired. The Buckboard Orphanage is the old Anvil Als Horse shoe shop. I renamed it because we could not get anyone to claim the stage for their own.

Noz. our Stone engraver has been extremely busy for the last month since the earth quake in New Zealand. He said he will get on it ASAP. thanks T-Bone

Put me on the list T-Bone, I'll put my app in mail today!

s/Caddo

Can you put me and Lefty Lin down as well We missed the deadline last year and have really regretted it. I will get check in the mail tomorrow

Dang You T-Bone....

I've been dreading putting down Elder Statesman as my class for awhile,

but now you're forcing my hand :angry:

AwRite, save me a spot, I'll get it in the mail here in the next day or 2.

T-Bone put me on the list it will take me a couple days to get the app in the printed, a cashier check and it put in the mail. I'm in sc still

Edited by Blackey Cole

Are we going to do "Parking Lot Wars again"? That was a real winner.

Put me down for two entries!! I think I can get Hatfield off from work this year so's he can come!!!

I'll hafta' check 'em out!!

hoping to make it. will get my application in soon.

Hey T Bone

Put me on the list will mail check in the next day or so. Hopefully I wont be in the Hospital like this year,

Goatneck

Put me down for two entries!! I think I can get Hatfield off from work this year so's he can come!!!

You know where I'll be parked. I have also discovered the 1750 ml bottle of Jameson.

Maybe we can get Chickasaw tanked again.

Edited by Noz

You know where I'll be parked. I have also discovered the 1750 ml bottle of Jameson.

Maybe we can get Chickasaw tanked again.

Sounds like a plan!! :lol:

looks like our match is almost full now and plans are being made on the calk board to move campers, change food venue and perhaps start motorized mounted shooting earlier in the day. I'm very excited about next years very large first place Trophy Buckles 5"x4.5". Yep they are big BUT hey !!!! This is Texas!!!!! We do it right or we don't do it at all.

Hoss,Ringer and Blackwater. Things would not be the same without you.

Goatneck, we are so glad your doing better and see Ya soon.

Yankee and Three Cut,,, Texas will never be the same.

• Like 1

Hey T-Bone

the food guy you had last year was Awsome!! My mouth is watering waiting to get some more of them Texas size Pork Chops :wub:

Chicken Scratch

Hey T-Bone

the food guy you had last year was Awsome!! My mouth is watering waiting to get some more of them Texas size Pork Chops :wub:

Chicken Scratch

Yep ! Be great if you could get that food vendor back. please please please .........

We stayed at the Menger hotel in San Antonio last year. I planned to scratch my name in the wall at that Alamo but too many Texas Rangers were watching. How about letting me add my name at your Alamo? Irish Pat sass 19486, Dooley Gang member

I'm proud to have my moniker carved into that wall!! Three different cowboys had to drag me over to see it at BAC!! Yer in amongst some fine people when you're remembered there.