SASS Wire Forum

Coming home

I've lost track of time, being away for the last few years. As the holidays approach, I thought it might be time to return for a visit or twa. So I've saddled up my mustang and headed to Toostone. I wonder if I'll recognize anyone, or if they will recognize me?

...good evening from Okb and Ms. Mary Matilda, who now hail from north Alabama just shy of the TN line...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had plumb forgot what sorts of shenanigans Saloonatics can get up to at Christmas time! Smooshed the Saloon roof, but the tree does look nice there! Anybody got a string of lights and some ornaments?

Edited by Charlie MacNeil, SASS #48580

That's how they got rid of Jimmy Hoffa!! ;):lol::lol::lol:

Heard an old FBI agent tell of a hound dog tracing Jimmy's scent to a dog food factory out side of town. Never did figure if the dog was tracking Hoffa or scouting for a meal. Maybe both.

I'll have what he's havin'!! make mine Tennessee Sippin' Whiskey!!

I will have a steak, med -well( just don't burn it) with all the trimmings and a chilled bottle of Southern Comfort.

Also Merry Christmas to everyone, Bottles, set everybody up as this round is on me.

Maddog McCoy