SASS Wire Forum

Coming home

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY!! CB!!! Let's don't blow the danged place up this year!! Whaddaya say???

That's a pessimistic attitude

Not really. I just figure between Calamity's shotgun and Bill's propensity toward pyrotechnic products, the likelihood of an epic episode of explosive events was eminent!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good to see you, Mark.

Would you want to ride up with a couple axes and some tools before you get all us in trouble?

You have to give me a bit of time to get there since I am now in Alabama but I got a fast horse.

Maddog McCoy

I'll work on the machinery. I'll cut trees. I'll even help keep the peace, (that don't apply here). But I AIN'T doin' no digging in the dirt!!

CB!! Pitch me a couple of them Dynamite sticks!!

Mutters under breath, "Ask me ta' dig!! What the HELL are YOU thinkin'???"

Edited by Blackwater 53393

Hey J. Mark,

Shot that .41 Blackhawk,I got from you in a match a few weeks ago. It works fine. Paired up with a gorgeous 3-screw Doug Turnbull .41 that belonged to Wild Root. Love them .41's!

Still owe you for the advice on having Larry fix my car in Nashville. Don't get down that way very often these days. Been heading out to Arizona in the winter.

You are always welcome to come up this way. Fire in the Hills is on me any year you get here.

Your Pard,

Marty Mudd

Hey!! Colonel!!! Where do you want that hole???

Calamity looks at the gathering crowd, shakes her head and mutters under her breath, "Looks like I best get back into the store and start gathering bandages, iodine and other necessary items. These folks is fixin' to cause a ruckus again this year and someone is bound to get hurt."

"LET 'ER BUCK!!" says I.

Used what you gave me!!!

Waste not, want not!!!

After a good freeze, the blood and body parts are easy to deal with-now digging the hole is another story!

Like this, J Mark? :)

(Helluva shot with that snubbie, too! ^_^ )

Like this, J Mark? :)

(Helluva shot with that snubbie, too! ^_^ )

That's how they got rid of Jimmy Hoffa!! ;):lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Marty! I thought about shooting my remaining Blackhawk in a match sometime, but a .30 Carbine loaded with 4F is not catagory legal.

Damn dumbest sale of a gun ever, was when I sold that .30 Carbine Blackhawk. :ph34r:

You can shoot the 2 .41 mags if you come up. Got lots of ammo.

Bring the .30 and some of those 4F black loads. We'll go over to the long range and do some testing. :D

Just short of the stratosphere, the tree is caught by the wind, turning it back to a vertical orientation. It pauses for a second as it reaches its zenith........

Have given it some thought, I loaded a few tools on my fastest horse and headed for the saloon. About mile from the saloon, I heard the explosions and kicked my horse to go faster. As I rode up in front of the Saloon, I looked up high in the sky and saw a tree and bunch dirt starting back towards the ground and headed my way.

I shook my head and thought "This ain't gona be good".

I jumped off my horse and ran in to the Saloon, "Bottled, give me two beers to go" I looked up the patches in the roof and everybody was staring at me.

"Anybody that does not want hit with 2 tons of dirt and a tree may want to clear of here" I yelled as I went out the door with my beer.

Edited by Maddog McCoy SASS #5672

A stiff breeze caught the tree as it spiraled downward and pushed it toward the Saloon. It struck the roof, smashing through with no resistance and hit the floor which gave way dropping the base into the basement humidor. In the saloon, the light shined through the roof and 12 feet of Norther Spruce stuck up from the floor at an odd angle while the rest of the tree dropped needles everywhere.

Somehow, no one was injured, no one was hurt and the liquor was untouched, but the gaping hole in the roof and floor were not the upgrades the Saloon was in need of. . . .

"Ya' know? If that ball of dirt and roots settles in down there, this hyere ol' tree could just settle in an' grow!!" Blackwater chuckled. "We can patch the roof around the trunk and the floor too!"

The others looked at ol' Blackwater like he had three heads.

"Hell!" he continued, "In a couple of years the ol' Saloon hyere could be a tree house!!" he concluded, roaring with laughter.

Have given it some thought, I loaded a few tools on my fastest horse and headed for the saloon. About mile from the saloon, I heard the explosions and kicked my horse to go faster. As I rode up in front of the saloon, I looked up high in the sky and saw a tree and bunch dirt starting back towards the ground and headed my way.

I shook my head and thought "This ain't gona be good".

I jumped off my horse and ran in to the saloon, "Bottled, give me two beers to go" I looked up the patches in the roof and everybody was staring at me.

"Anybody that does not want hit with 2 tons of dirt and a tree may want to clear of here" I yelled as I went out the door with my beer.

ACS! Always Capitalize Saloon!

Bottles!! Set 'em up!! No Gin fer me!! I ain't even thinkin' 'bout no Juniper juice!! :lol::lol: