SASS Wire Forum

Coming home

I've lost track of time, being away for the last few years. As the holidays approach, I thought it might be time to return for a visit or twa. So I've saddled up my mustang and headed to Toostone. I wonder if I'll recognize anyone, or if they will recognize me?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back, wondered where you were.

hey, no one in here iz stranger than I iz....git over yerselfs.... :rolleyes:

I sincerely beg to differ!!! :wacko:

The hot rum toddies and yankee pot roast are at the end of the bar!!

Hot rum toddies, yum!

HEY!! It's the holidays!!

Evenin Colonel, Good to see you back and safe.

Well I'll be. I just got finished paying for the windows that had to be replaced after the last time you boys got together in Toostone. I reckon I best get back to the Mercantile and count my pennies again, just in case something gets started 'round here..........

Howdy J. Mark...Great to see you back. I am a recent getter-backer as well :D

Things are a little different around here...Bottles does keep the drinks flowin'...if ya ask nicely.

He's a lonely barkeep though. Not many people requestin' his services these days for some reason.

It's good to see you back, Pard. :D

Pat Riot :FlagAm: ...I do like this cool flag thingy...

Well dog-gone, lookie who came through them bat wings. Dang, you buying, I'll have a sasper. Any rattlers get ya? So, lets hear the story, what all's been happen?

Well, well... how the hell are ya... J. Mark?

Ain't seen you since I got rightfully pulled outta here...

And before that... you pulled my glutes outta that grand jury deal with that conspiracy, two-ton sugar delivery thing... back with my uncle pushed it.

I owe ya...

ts

Hell, son, I thought you'd been drafted, abducted by guys in flying saucers, or were doing time for something. Someone even suggested you'd been shot by a jealous husband or boyfriend.

Good to see you back and find out you're just like the rest of us.

I think I found us a tree!! There's a nice one over in Calamity's yard that ain't doin' nothin'!

You reckon she'd mind??? :unsure::o:lol::lol:

Edited by Blackwater 53393

Well, I haven't been shot lately . . . at least not that I noticed.

I had been blowing things up this past spring, but I've taken a short break from that til it warms up.

Drifted away from shooting to spend time with my teenaged sons while they still like me-that should be done anytime now ;) I managed a match a year the last couple of years and I'm hoping to shoot again this spring (Heck even have my pistols being fine tuned as we speak)

Been playing with cars and motorcycles when I have time-and traveling a bit

Life is tough, it's tougher when your stupid-let me tell you-mine is a doozy! :D:D:D

Well, well... how the hell are ya... J. Mark?

Ain't seen you since I got rightfully pulled outta here...

And before that... you pulled my glutes outta that grand jury deal with that conspiracy, two-ton sugar delivery thing... back with my uncle pushed it.

I owe ya...

ts

Tell me about it . . . Stud!

I think I found us a tree!! There's a nice one over in Calamity's yard that ain't doin' nothin'!

Ypou reckon she'd mind??? :unsure::o:lol::lol:

hmmmm.....let's see fellas....shud we be tha least bit sorry fer him once Kris gits her hands on him??? I vote nah.......

You reckon she'd mind??? :unsure::o:lol::lol:

Better to ask forgiveness than permission-cause that has always worked so well!

Heading to Calamity's with the Rocket sled. Can't find my axe though, do you think 2 bottles of nitro would do the trick?

"Any one of you hooligans touch my Norfolk Pine and so help me you will regret it. If you want to get yourself a tree for the Saloon, you best head to the forest and fetch your own", Calamity shouted as she stood in front of the majestic 30 ft. pine in front of her house, located next to the mercantile!!!! "This here loaded shotgun and my six shooters will ensure you won't touch nary a needle."

Edited by Calamity Kris

CK, you sure we can't talk you out of that tree, would make a real nice spot for a pond.

Calamity usually passes out around 4-6am, then the boys can rally around the tree. (In a whisper voice)