SASS Wire Forum

Miakka Misfits Annual Match

Coffee Pot SASS#55659

It was a great match. Had a blast seeing all of my cowboy friends again and meeting a high of new ones??

JEL

yep, had a great time, even if I forgot my sights!!! cuddos to the crew!!!!

Yep, had a great time, fun match, good friends and BBQ. What more can you ask for................................Oh yeah, shoot better :lol:

Thanks everybody

BTW my wife wonders why everybody laughed when I tried to do a face plant coming down the ramp ;)

I had issues but not with the match that was GREAT!

FORGOT to buy SG shells.

So I went to 24 hour Walmart grabbed a 4 pack on the way to the match Sunday morning.

Get to the match and they are 20 gauge!!!

Wyatt to the rescue. GIVES me a box.

At the door prize give away John E Law's number is called. He gets a box of SG shells. GIVES them to me. Says he's got a "bunch" at home. :)

I don't remember the exact number but if the poop hits the fan my bug out plan is to get to John E Law's fortress.

Anyhow my number finally gets called and there's one box of SG shells left so I pick them and immediately hand them to Wyatt.

Ain't Karma grand.

Not sure how John E wins in this except he did win Overall for the day so that's pretty cool.

Thanks to the Misfits for the great match.

Next time maybe I'll bring my SG belt too.

:o

Waimea

Glad everyone had a great time and thanks to everyone who came. Hope to see you doing the year and especially see you again next year at our annual!

CB

Good job Brown and your misfits. Bea and I had a great time.

KK

Archived