SASS Wire Forum

Colorado Shaketails December CAS Match

Had a fun day shooting a Cowboy Action Shooting Match, with the Colorado Shaketails Club, in Hanover, Colorado. The weather started off a bit cold, but it did eventually warm up into the mid-40's.

It was nice to be able to shoot my first match since moving back to Colorado last month. I really appreciate the fact that everyone made me feel at home, and welcome. It was too bad that I couldn't hang around after the match for their potluck lunch... but somebody's got to do the laundry before going back to work tomorrow.

If your in Colorado, and in the vicinity of Colorado Springs on the first Sunday of each month, give the Colorado Shaketails a visit, I'm pretty sure you'll have a fun time.

+1 on the Colorado Cowboys...excellent club with a lot of fine people there....we used to go all the time until traffic got too bad on the trip home for us....but we never miss their annual! Of course, with yer timing of moving here the next few matches up there might be a little on the chilly side.... :unsure:

Their targets were a bit far for me, but good people there.

You would also like http://www.coloradocowboys.net/just east of there.

Pard...let's try just WEST of Colorado Springs by about an hour. And yes, they are some GREAT cowboys there. I blame them or getting me started in this :)

Pard...let's try just WEST of Colorado Springs by about an hour. And yes, they are some GREAT cowboys there. I blame them or getting me started in this :)

Right you are Cyrus - my bad. I was heading South when I went there & turned right on 24. My mind just remembered the right turn & I always go North ! 10 years on my memory has its' effects. ! :ph34r::D :D

Archived