December Cowboy Chronicle

Rance - SASS # 54090

Just looked at our December Chronicle..

The "Letters to the Editor "

Noz posted one... Great reading!!

Ya oughta read it..

Rance ;)

Thinkin Thanks Noz.. Great post..

Also Thinkin it oughta be on our wire.. :)

Might be considered political tho..

But my Thinkin.. It ain't.. It's American..

All I can say is thank you to every Veteran of the United States of America. Pride is what it takes to stand among our Military. It almost makes me sick to see a person disrespect our Country and our Flag. The flag is ours and we all took an oath to protect it. I'll stand beside you anytime anywhere! Soldiers for life.

I have not yet read the article yet but I will as soon as I post this.

I can only assume it is about the tribute to vets that T-Bone and the gang did for us at Back At Cha.

I came home in the very middle of the worst of the anti war protests. Flying home fron San Fransisco on military standby was one of the hardest things I have ever done. We had to fly in uniform, but could change to "civies" when on layover. To keep the harasment to the least posible we would change in the restrooms to civies. Just before the flight back to uniform. I did that at Frisco, Denver and Chicago. Just to get back to Eastern Iowa.

T-Bone......You have my lifelong thanks for what you did for us at your Ranch. You and your gang made us finally feel we were home.

It was very emotional for all of us that you honored, not to sure there was many dry eyes in the crowd.

Your group of patriots are, in my mind some of the finest Americans I have met.

Thank you again and you have my lifelong affection and admiration.

Whoskey Rick

Please go see Hacksaw Ridge. The challenges that God one man and the military has went through just so we can and continue to do things in our country. We have all prayed late at night for lots of different things. Don't take our freedom for granted it was not free.

Please go see Hacksaw Ridge. The challenges that God one man and the military has went through just so we can and continue to do things in our country. We have all prayed late at night for lots of different things. Don't take our freedom for granted it was not free.

Whoa......just watched the trailer, gonna put this on my must see list!

Nice story Noz--- "Welcome Home" sir, as well as all our selfless veterans.

I am still unable to tell anyone about that ceremony without tearing up.

I am still unable to tell anyone about that ceremony without tearing up.

As it should be---- "You're a good man, Noz"

Archived