SASS Wire Forum

Amazon

Forty  Rod SASS 3935

Check out as a guest, saves remembering passwords.

I just googled "amazon phone number" and in big, bold, black numbers it showed this:

1 (888) 280-4331

If you need to reset your password go here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201121280

Edited by Hurricane Deck 100366

Press 0 every time the 1-2-3 menu comes up.

Blackfoot :ph34r:

Yep, usually 0 or 00 gets you a real live person on the line... in Pakistan, of course.

If someone isn't happy with Amazon's customer service they shouldn't be buying online.. none better!

I might be delighted with their customer service if I could find a freakin' number for them...and if my password didn't get changed every four months or so... and if they would put simple info like measurements, etc. in the ad.

And don't ever think that you have a right to tell me whether or not I should be shopping anydamnwhere.

I might be delighted with their customer service if I could find a freakin' number for them...and if my password didn't get changed every four months or so... and if they would put simple info like measurements, etc. in the ad.

And don't ever think that you have a right to tell me whether or not I should be shopping anydamnwhere.

Relax brother.. changing passwords is standard procedure, seems everyone else found it instantaneously. Something else is going on nobody stays this worked up over little schitt.. I know you think you are one of the big dogs on here and thinking I care where you shop is silly shop anydamnwhere you please.

• 4 weeks later...