SASS Wire Forum

WTS - Caliber 44-40 Revolver Pair & Model 73 Rifle

RidgwayPlinker

Offered for sale are:

[ADDITIONAL PHOTOS POSTED] * a pair of Taylor & Company (Uberti made) Cattleman single action revolvers. Caliber 44-40, 5 1/2" barrels. Consecutive serial numbers. These guns are essentially new and have been shot in practice only three times. Asking $800 for the pair (will not consider splitting them up).

[sOLD] * a Uberti Model 73 Sporting Rifle. Caliber 44-40, 20" octagonal barrel. Gun is in very good condition - purchased in 2000, used for two years then locked in safe until the summer of 2016. Asking $800.

I hate to part with these guns but have instead decided to gear up in caliber 357 Magnum, like my wife. I also have a set of Redding 44-40 die and a considerable amount of 44-40 brass available.

Asking prices do not include shipping and FFL costs on buyer's end. I can only ship to an FFL and you must confirm that they will accept shipment from a non-FFL source. You may contact me at kdcrrc@gmail.com for additional information.

RP,

Is the rifle short stroked or stock, if it has been SSed who did it etc? Also how much brass and what's the price?

Thanx for your time Spades H. Do you have pics of the rifle?

The rifle action is stock. Here is a link to the rifle pix: http://model73.shutterfly.com If you prefer that I e-mail pix to you then let me know. About the brass, I was viewing it as a deal sweetener, rather than offering it for sale separately. I must have close to a thousand pieces.

Sent an email

Archived