SASS Wire Forum

FS Buffalo Hide

Wild Willi

Now I bought this sight unseen with this title "Buffalo Hide For Sale". I was going to use it to display my buffalo guns. When I got it it is a "Water Buffalo Hide" now it has the hair on it and it still very cool!

But it is not what I had in mind and when I mention to my better half my plan to make a display. All she said was "are you crazy?" So no display for me and a very nice hide for sale. $300 and what ever postage it takes to get it there to you. I think it would fit in a large flatrate box but not positive. Will get some pics and post them.

WW

Edited by Wild Willi

Now I bought this sight unseen with this title "Buffalo Hide For Sale". I was going to use it to display my buffalo guns. When I got it it is a "Water Buffalo Hide" now it has the hair on it and it still very cool!

But it is not what I had in mind and when I mention to my better half my plan to make a display. All she said was "are you crazy?" So no display for me and a very nice hide for sale. $300 and what ever postage it takes to get it there to you. I think it would fit in a large flatrate box but not positive. Will get some pics and post them.

WW

Strange, my better half said the same thing about a buffalo hide display in my house.

Strange, my better half said the same thing about a buffalo hide display in my house.

some wimmin just have no taste atall! Mine put the kibosh on a stuffed aramadillo.

Giv her a buffalo hide to sleep warm in . . . . change her mind . . . . . :o;):P

That one didn't work either.