SASS Wire Forum

Misc '03 Parts

Tinpan McGurk

All the Choke tubes are SOLD -

Invector Plus - any one $18.00 Shipped

Full for Lead, Full for Steel (Stainless)

Cyl for Lead, Cyl for Steel (Stainless)

Imp Cyl for Lead, Mod for Steel (Stainless)

Modifed for Lead, Full for Steel (Black Finish)

I used to restore '03, 03A3 so came across one of my parts boxes with some vintage parts

I came across a whole bunch of original issue still in the issue packages trigger sears for '03 and 03a3/a4 rifles. WWII dates some in original un-issued packs with 1 to three sears in them, some are loose pieces ..for anyone working on '03 rifle builds or they are handy to have if you need some spares...I have a lot of them $3.00 for single still in pack, $8.00 for three packs, $2.00 for lose ones

Scope Rings Are SOLD Pair of Redfield Jr scope rings, still in original box, parkerized finish correct for 03A4 Sniper Rifle $35.00 for the pair

Butt plate for '03 rifle, early smooth type with no checkering and trap for cleaning rods dark grey parked finish $15.00

Magazine follower spring still in grease for '03 and 03A3 rifle $10.00

Butt plate screws for '03 rifles $2.00 each

Tinpan McGurk SASS# 82891

Edited by Tinpan McGurk

• 1 month later...

These choke tubes I found here best for so long for a number of reasons, It is highly polished, 17-4 stainless steel with ultimate durability and performance. There are some feathers of this choke tubes that produces excellent pattern with uniform densities. It also set according to industry constriction standards.