SASS Wire Forum

Wtb grips for short frame 32s

Darksider

Spent some time looking for grips for my daughters 32s. Only place I could find them was Eagle Grips, they fit nicely and seem to be a nice product. Tends to take a while to get them though.

SPK

Darksider... Eagle grips is about your only option for ones with checkering... trust me I've spent way to much time looking. I did have a set made out of Buckeye Burl from BearPaw grips and I have to say they are the best I've found. They are smooth but feel fantastic and really look like Mammoth!! He has a unique design which is amazing!! Here is the website http://www.bearpawgripsusa.com/. For two sets of those the price was $189 plus minimal shipping which is not bad for a pair of custom grips. I sent him my grip frames since he had never seen that size grip frame before, but now he has them down. Stay away from the other guy on ebay who sells them as they are a horrible fit!!

Maybe it's just easier to find new model frames with grips

Have you looked at the price of new model frames with grips? They are hard to find and expensive when you do. You are talking way more dollars than a set of Eagle or other aftermarket grips.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...