SASS Wire Forum

Winchester AA/LNLR Rebate for Black Friday $2/box

Ripsaw

Just found the usual May-August $2/box rebate on WIN AA Low noise/low recoil ammo. Midway has them on sale for 8.40/box by the case, so after rebate, they are $6.40/box (plus shipping).

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2900197404/winchester-aa-low-recoil-target-ammunition-12-gauge-2-3-4-7-8-oz-8-shot

Used to find them at Walmar for $7.87/box but have not seen them for a year in any of several Walmarts I frequent. Just ordered 4 cases.

I figure 1000 rounds of 12ga should last a few months at least...

I figure 1000 rounds of 12ga should last a few months at least...

Yeah, probably, considering they'll be winter months :)

I ordered 5 since there rebate deal doesn't come around that often and I'll use them up eventually.

Do you really have to send in a flap from the boxes for the rebate?

you have to cut out and mail in the UPC bar code from each individual box. Kind of a hassle but them's the rules.

you have to cut out and mail in the UPC bar code from each individual box. Kind of a hassle but them's the rules.

Striker gave me a good tip for this. If you have an MEC E-Z Pak you can stick it down inside the box and cut the UPC off with a razor blade. That way you can keep the shells in their boxes. This will scar up the side of your EZ Pak but I would rather do that than unload 50 boxes of shells. The rules say they have to 'receive' the form and the UPC codes by 12/16 to qualify.

I am going to search around the house for some other thin metal or plastic piece of scrap first.

Archived